Small Foot Morph Collection

Morphs Small Foot Morph Collection

TToby

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
TToby submitted a new resource:

Small Foot Morph Collection - A small and imperfect foot morph collection for the VaM user who allready has everything else.

In the past years with VaM I made a lot of morphs for my personal use.
They are imperfect and sometimes even a bit broken, but after being hesitantly quite a while, I have decided to share them anyway.

This are some morphs for the feet and toes. It is nothing you will really need, but maybe attractive for the morph-collector who allready has everything else.

This is my first VAR Package ever. If there is any interest in this, I may share my other morphs, too.

View attachment 47044

Read more about this resource...

Please share the rest of your feet stuff, trust me there is a huge interest in that. Anything which makes the lady feets and toes more realistic is always appreciated ;)

@VRWanderer I will have a look at my stuff and how to convert it in a way that it is usable with the different VaM skins. I am using copyright protected DAZ skins other than the build-in textures. With custom normal maps and decals, the feet will look ten times better than the original ones. I am no fan of painted nails, but creating some overlays for different nail colours is very easy to make, so I may prepare and share some, too. I am re-modeling a copyright free version of the foot-chain which should be ready tomorrow.

Sounds good man, looking forward to it. I'm not the biggest fan of painted nails either. I like them natural ;)

Back
Top Bottom