Small Arms Morph Collection

Morphs Small Arms Morph Collection

TToby

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
TToby submitted a new resource:

Small Arms Morph Collection - A small and imperfect upper limbs morph collection for the VaM user who allready has everything else

In the past years with VaM I made a lot of morphs for my personal use.
They are imperfect and sometimes even a bit broken, but after being hesitantly quite a while, I have decided to share them anyway. Please have a look at the other parts of those collection, too.

This are some morphs for the arms, shoulders and hands. It is nothing you will really need, but maybe attractive for the morph-collector who allready has everything else.
They go well together with the "Reloaded" morph...

Read more about this resource...

This doesn't shorten arm length though. I haven't found any morph that does in Vam. So strange.

This doesn't shorten arm length though. I haven't found any morph that does in Vam. So strange.

There are some morphs around to shorten/lengthen the arms, maybe it was in the large "Reloaded" morph pack?
(Though, most of those morphs will unfortunately shorten the hands and fingers, too.)
The "Reloaded" morph pack is a compilation from various free DAZ morphs and very popular.
It is the first entry in the Ressources/free/morph section, and I would call it a "must have".
I only did morphs I didn't allready had.

Back
Top Bottom