• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Small Foot Morph Collection

Morphs Small Foot Morph Collection 2021-05-27

TToby

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
TToby submitted a new resource:

Small Foot Morph Collection - A small and imperfect foot morph collection for the VaM user who allready has everything else.

In the past years with VaM I made a lot of morphs for my personal use.
They are imperfect and sometimes even a bit broken, but after being hesitantly quite a while, I have decided to share them anyway.

This are some morphs for the feet and toes. It is nothing you will really need, but maybe attractive for the morph-collector who allready has everything else.

This is my first VAR Package ever. If there is any interest in this, I may share my other morphs, too.

View attachment 47044

Read more about this resource...

Please share the rest of your feet stuff, trust me there is a huge interest in that. Anything which makes the lady feets and toes more realistic is always appreciated ;)

@VRWanderer I will have a look at my stuff and how to convert it in a way that it is usable with the different VaM skins. I am using copyright protected DAZ skins other than the build-in textures. With custom normal maps and decals, the feet will look ten times better than the original ones. I am no fan of painted nails, but creating some overlays for different nail colours is very easy to make, so I may prepare and share some, too. I am re-modeling a copyright free version of the foot-chain which should be ready tomorrow.

Sounds good man, looking forward to it. I'm not the biggest fan of painted nails either. I like them natural ;)

Back
Top Bottom