Small Body Morph Collection

Morphs Small Body Morph Collection

TToby

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
TToby submitted a new resource:

Small Body Morph Collection - A small and imperfect body morph collection for the VaM user who allready has everything else

In the past years with VaM I made a lot of morphs for my personal use.
They are imperfect and sometimes even a bit broken, but after being hesitantly quite a while, I have decided to share them anyway. Please have a look at the other parts of those collection, too.

This are some various morphs for the body which doesn't fit to the other categories. It is nothing you will really need, but maybe attractive for the morph-collector who allready has everything else.
They go well together with...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for a morphs @TToby.
I'm relatively new to VAM, so this might be a noob question. As far as I know morphs are supposed to appear under "Morph presets" menu. I've downloaded package using Hub UI, found it in a morphs menu, but there were no morphs present. I'm using VAM v.1.20.77.9. Could you help me out?

1628417490102.png

Thanks for a morphs @TToby.
I'm relatively new to VAM, so this might be a noob question. As far as I know morphs are supposed to appear under "Morph presets" menu. I've downloaded package using Hub UI, found it in a morphs menu, but there were no morphs present. I'm using VAM v.1.20.77.9. Could you help me out?

Hi Pu4,
you are welcome!
All those morphs will show up in the normal morph menu where all the other (build-in) morphs are. All 5 of the collections will start with "TT" for better sorting. If you don't like that, you can easiely edit the morph files with a text editor like Notepad++ and bulk-replace the location from "TTHead" to "Head", for instance.

The "morph presets" are for you to make your own presets.
It is like "hair presets" or "cloth presets", for instance. You can use your favourite morphs on a figure, combine many of them as you like, and save them as one of your own presets. Many people will most likely use "appearance presets" instead, but "morph presets" will only load the pure morphs, without skins, hairstyle, clothes, a.s.o.

Back
Top Bottom