Shortstack Shenanigans

Scenes Shortstack Shenanigans

hey @PetaZwega ,

i rly like ur scenes. But i somehow get like "flashing" stuff on my VR Headset (Pico 4 ) also happens with eye contact on the orient express. It only happens with ur scenes. Do i miss sth? i downloaded all dependencies new and the scene by itself too. It works fine in Desktop mode. Any idea what the problem could be?

hey @PetaZwega ,

i rly like ur scenes. But i somehow get like "flashing" stuff on my VR Headset (Pico 4 ) also happens with eye contact on the orient express. It only happens with ur scenes. Do i miss sth? i downloaded all dependencies new and the scene by itself too. It works fine in Desktop mode. Any idea what the problem could be?
Might have something to do with the Post Magic Plugin. At least I had a few complains about how it sometimes bugs out in VR. So maybe reload the scene after deleting the Plugin from your AddonPackages folder.

do you guys have a blackscreen aswell after pressing "M Key" for the windowcamera and going back ?

That's a common bug with the plugin that handles the pose transitions. To my knowledge it's only fixable by triggering the screen Fade In manually in hazmhox's Overlay plugin. Search for that in the scenes Atoms (be sure to enable hidden atoms though)
do you guys have a blackscreen aswell after pressing "M Key" for the windowcamera and going back ?

That's a common bug with the plugin that handles the pose transitions. To my knowledge it's only fixable by triggering the screen Fade In manually in hazmhox's Overlay plugin. Search for that in the scenes Atoms (be sure to enable hidden atoms though)
thx buddy. appreciate your answer <3