Shortstack Goblin Collection x6

Looks Shortstack Goblin Collection x6

What do I have to do if it is not displayed in the scenen browser or elsewhere? Well, it's not even loaded. :(
It’s not a scene, it’s a look so you have to select a person and use Load Look, then you’ll see it in the var list.

I wonder why there aren't more fantasy looks out there hmm?

Im working on a half goblin girl and half orc ladies so if ya want I can post them. Cool look BTW

does not work for me as a look / appearance :(
The only way i can make this work is if i unpack it an manually move the files.
please have a look....

For anyone who wants this as a scene (not sure why it isnt?) you can unpack it in vam via
open package manager (in save menu), find the var and unpack it.
then shut vam down.
Go find the folder in your addonpackages etc. and copy and paste the save and custom to save / custom in root folder.
Then take the save appearance and copy that into save/ scene.
Then open vam again and inn scene browser youll get a goblin look scene but its dark.
So open that as a scene and save as appearance.
Then open your standard 3 point light look and apply the goblin one as an appearance.
Then add realistic eyes and clothing and a post and an immisive panel thingy annnnd it will give you what you wanted all along lol
Delete the original var and save this new one...:)

Now fuck this goblin girl against a tree asset for all she's worth haha :-O

A good look worth a little more love. Hope this helps.

goblethis.jpg

Maybe install this tree man thing and live out your wildest forrest fantasies giving new meaning to the term 'got wood' lol

Last edited:
View attachment 47262

Maybe install this tree man thing and live out your wildest forrest fantasies giving new meaning to the term 'got wood' lol

Can I ask where that bottom loin cloth skirt is from? Also that wood man look is hilarious but I love the creativity of it.

does not work for me as a look / appearance :(
The only way i can make this work is if i unpack it an manually move the files.
please have a look....

For anyone who wants this as a scene (not sure why it isnt?) you can unpack it in vam via
open package manager (in save menu), find the var and unpack it.
then shut vam down.
Go find the folder in your addonpackages etc. and copy and paste the save and custom to save / custom in root folder.
Then take the save appearance and copy that into save/ scene.
Then open vam again and inn scene browser youll get a goblin look scene but its dark.
So open that as a scene and save as appearance.
Then open your standard 3 point light look and apply the goblin one as an appearance.
Then add realistic eyes and clothing and a post and an immisive panel thingy annnnd it will give you what you wanted all along lol
Delete the original var and save this new one...:)

Now fuck this goblin girl against a tree asset for all she's worth haha :-O

A good look worth a little more love. Hope this helps.

View attachment 47262

Hmm, I'm not quite sure what the issue is in that case. I mean it works fine for me using Load Look then selecting the file from the Var on the shortcut list, but then I made it so that's no surprise. I've update the Var to include a simple scene which I'm hoping will help but I'd still like to fix that issue.

What problem do you get when trying to load it as a look? Do you not see it at all or do you get errors when trying to load a look onto a person?

Hmm, I'm not quite sure what the issue is in that case. I mean it works fine for me using Load Look then selecting the file from the Var on the shortcut list, but then I made it so that's no surprise. I've update the Var to include a simple scene which I'm hoping will help but I'd still like to fix that issue.

What problem do you get when trying to load it as a look? Do you not see it at all or do you get errors when trying to load a look onto a person?
thanks for reply :)
Im using auto VAM install (not manual):
Sadly adding a scene wont help as It simply doesn't work.
If you have made this into a scene then when i click on IN LIBRARY from the auto install vam hub in VAM is should load up. But instead it goes to Addon package manager screen indicating there is an issue.

It does not appear anywhere despite being in addonpackage.
But if you go into package manager you can see that its not saved correctly. It should appear in scene but it doesnt. IT only appears in ALL which from past experience means it is not packed it correctly.
That is the only other time i have seen this issue and that is why I have suggested that fix as it is the quickest way to solve the issue for new users. My fix makes it into an actual appearance and a scene.
Otherwise I cannot make it work.

How are you suggesting users access your look?
Are you suggesting they go to PERSON / Appearance
presets / select existing and access it in the menu under GLAM / goblin ? as that way does not work for me.

gob.png
Here it is waiting to be unpacked in ALL
gob2.png
In scene it isnt available

Has anyone else actually had this working as a scene or an appearance without tinkering?
if so please post a pic of where you found it etc. or some details.

Last edited:
This is my final attempt at sorting it out, if this doesn't work I'm at a loss. First attempt at doing all this so I'm sure I've buggered it up a lot.

This is my final attempt at sorting it out, if this doesn't work I'm at a loss. First attempt at doing all this so I'm sure I've buggered it up a lot.
haha dont panic we're all here to support you and help :-D
This happens to sooo many users first...many times!
It is a good look so people are keen to get it fully working.

haha dont panic we're all here to support you and help :-D
This happens to sooo many users first...many times!
It is a good look so people are keen to get it fully working.

Cheers, I appreciate the help. Yes I just didn't tick the files when building the package.

May need to sort out the dependencies, half of them are completely unnecessary

Back
Top Bottom