Shoes (With foot morphs)

Maziora

Reactions
Hi all,

I'm amazed with VAM in general with all the possibilities available. However there is one big problem I've identified, shoes! There are limited options for shoes and I think the main reason for this is that using foot morphs completely warps and destroys shoes. Unfortunately wrapping to vertices doesn't fix the problem either. This is really annoying and unfortunate as foot morphs are 100% essential to making the genesis models feet look good or realistic!

VAM needs to have a system in place allowing us to use shoe assets without the compromise of disabling all foot morphs. I appreciate this might be askign too much at this stage but also It would also be nice to have shoes able to rotate independently of the feet, for example to achieve a shoe dangling or heel popping effect like this:

maxresdefault.jpg
iu

This will add a lot of value to the game for VAM users who want to have more variety of shoes in the game and more options for scenes related to feet and shoes.

Thanks

Hi,
I support your suggestion. Not only for shoes, but for many other things, too.
You maybe want to take a look at this thread

Hi,
I support your suggestion. Not only for shoes, but for many other things, too.
You maybe want to take a look at this thread

Thanks for the link! I'm watching that thread now and I support all the suggestions made there also. It may seem like a low priority thing but these are the details and features which will take vam from very good to truly great imo.

Back
Top Bottom