• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
ShakeIt

Plugins ShakeIt

Hey @CheesyFX Thank you!!! for sharing your beautiful mix creation from your tweaking of various models. I have most of the morphs you do to be able to recreate with just a json file. Here's how my new CheesyFX babe turned out thanks to you, many many thank yous for being so gracious and kind to share like you do man, I and so many other appreciate you!
Nice! I recognized those legs on first glance! But the belly is rather different. FYI i use Smooth Passes = 1, which makes a huge defference in the abs definition.

CheesyFX updated ShakeIt with a new update entry:

Upper thigh / hip / glutes flexing added

This is still WIP, so no presets for now. The effect may vary based on the shape of your model and of course the animation you play. Generally, the effect is way less prominent on regular sex animations than in my demo vid. So don't be afraid of the muscles shown ;)
But yeah, I'm very happy with the result, at least for my babe :)

Btw: It looks really cool on males too!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for your work, this is really what we need! Can you please tell me how this plugin works with Naturalis? Does it make sense to include them together or should only one of them work?

Would it be possible to have an alternative simple slider for each group that moves all values based on developer's recommendations to control "shakiness"? So we don't have to move 20 sliders to do that. Not to mention 99.9% of people don't even know what all those values mean or do (guilty) and just laboriously 2x or half everything.

99.9% of people don't even know what all those values mean
Then I would suggest reading the description... That's what it is written for.

I probably won't "simplify" things further. I want the user to have full control if he is willing to take the time. Also, I cannot read your mind. I don't know what you mean by "more shakiness". Generally higher amplitudes? Should the jiggeling last longer? Higher frequencies? More wobblyness (sub regions)? All of it? Or just 2 of them? Do you want it to affect the whole body, or just a few or a single region?
The defaults are how I want it to behave (for my model, my physics settings, my scenes, etc.), so if I'd set up a master slider and 0 was the current default, then 1 would inevitably be worse in my opinion. Maybe it's better for you, but I really don't know.

Furthermore, I don't think this is really necessary. If you just want "more", upp the strength (and maybe lower minAccel) or vice versa. You know that you can activate the toggle on the left to sync all sliders in a row (all directions)?

Also, there is an elaborated preset system. I'm still waiting for some presets for specific bodytypes to be shared or sent to me, so that i could include them in the var. If this would be rolling, I'd probably set up a system so that you could blend between presets you downloaded.

P.S.: If you still have problems after reading the description, tell me what behaviour you're after and I'll try to give you hints what to change.

Last edited:
Thank you for your work, this is really what we need! Can you please tell me how this plugin works with Naturalis? Does it make sense to include them together or should only one of them work?
They work well together. Almost all of my demo vids are with TittyMagic on. Just keep the Breast region off in ShakeIt. The glutes should work too, but if not just disable them in ShakeIt. The effect of FlexIt on the glutes is not that strong and should not interfere.

Hey @CheesyFX Thank you!!! for sharing your beautiful mix creation from your tweaking of various models. I have most of the morphs you do to be able to recreate with just a json file. Here's how my new CheesyFX babe turned out thanks to you, many many thank yous for being so gracious and kind to share like you do man, I and so many other appreciate you!

1 shot without post magic
View attachment 266735
2nd shot with Macgrubber's essential postmagic v4
View attachment 266740
How did u create those Legs :O ?

New Flex Region: Abdomen

This drives the abs, sides and the lower back.
Sadly, the naming sheme get's even more obscure, but I can't find something that fits all regions. For now:
  • "Fwd": hip forward, abs are flexing
  • "Bwd": hip backwards, lower back is flexing
  • "In": hip to the right, right side is flexing
  • "Out": hip to the left, left side is flexing
You should keep identical values for the latter two. It's the same morph, just on the other side. Maybe I'll refactor the code in the future to...

CheesyFX said:
Thanks! I hope I don't annoy people with the constant updates. Should I gather more features before releasing? I ask, because I'm almost ready to fire the next one...

IMO no. Pretty much all the updates have been substantial. Cannot overstate how good it is. I would resort to timeline animation to do flexing, and now it's completely automated through your work.

Hello everyone, I've been having an issue with getting the plug-in to work due to a problem with 'MacGruber'? The log says I'm missing an assembly line or something like that.

Hello everyone, I've been having an issue with getting the plug-in to work due to a problem with 'MacGruber'? The log says I'm missing an assembly line or something like that.
Read the description please: Use the file "ShakeIt.cslist".

And for the future: Please copy paste the whole error log. Otherwise I cant help you.

You have to load 'ShakeIt.cslist' in the CheesyFX folder, not the 'ShakeIt.cs' that's in the 'ShakeIt' sub-folder.

Read the description please: Use the file "ShakeIt.cslist".

And for the future: Please copy paste the whole error log. Otherwise I cant help you.
You have to load 'ShakeIt.cslist' in the CheesyFX folder, not the 'ShakeIt.cs' that's in the 'ShakeIt' sub-folder.

Okay I think it may be a problem with how PluginAssist (by Jay Won) presents/loads it then which is what I use to load plugins into my atoms. Not sure if that plugin is incompatible or if I need to update it or if I just overlooked something... again.

I'll manually load the plugin, rn the log does seem to indicate that it's loading the '.cs' not the '.cslist' version.

'Compile of CheesyFX.ShakeIt.16:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/ShakeIt/ShakeIt.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `MacGruber' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [3, 7]'

(Will try to put up the full error log line from now on, sry, just had this page up on the VAM Hub already and was waiting on the scene to load and posted a bit in advance.)

Okay I think it may be a problem with how PluginAssist presents it then which is what I use to load plugins into my atoms. Not sure if that plugin is incompatible or if I need to update it or if I just overlooked something... again.

I'll manually load the plugin, rn the log does seem to indicate that it's loading the '.cs' not the '.cslist' version.

'Compile of CheesyFX.ShakeIt.16:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/ShakeIt/ShakeIt.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `MacGruber' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [3, 7]'
Yes, you tried to load the .cs file.
I don't use PluginAssist, so I don't know about potential errors. Do you just point to the var while setting it up or are you able to select a specific file? If not, it probably searches for the first .cs file with the same name as the var.
So either point to the correct file in the PluginAssist settings or load my plugin manually.

If there is no way to point to a specific file, this would be a major flaw of PluginAssist, because almost all larger plugins use .cslist files. They tell the compiler what .cs files need to be loaded.

Yes, you tried to load the .cs file.
I don't use PluginAssist, so I don't know about potential errors. Do you just point to the var while setting it up or are you able to select a specific file? If not, it probably searches for the first .cs file with the same name as the var.
So either point to the correct file in the PluginAssist settings or load my plugin manually.

If there is no way to point to a specific file, this would be a major flaw of PluginAssist, because almost all larger plugins use .cslist files. They tell the compiler what .cs files need to be loaded.

PluginAssist is able to detect plugin files which you can search and choose from with a drop down menu on its UI (which is smoother and faster than using the VAM official function for me which is why I use it) but apparently after some testing it can't point to the cslist file from this plugin. :p The main 'ShakeIt' file it refers to is the .cs one. So yeah maybe like you said it considers that the primary one because of the name even though it should be the .cslist? I think I may have also run into problems before with this, which explains things. >_<

Again, I may just need to update it, I'll try to report back what I find!

And yeah, manually loaded ShakeIt.cslist and it's working like a charm now, looks great! (Although the many sliders and notches are pretty daunting at least at first). Finally nice to see some life in the legs!! Thank you!! 🙏

EDIT:
Some more testing and PluginAssist can in fact load .cslist files (to clarify it shows the file path of the plugin file you've selected in the top right corner), so who knows, maybe something was configured wrong on my end or it's just inconsistent; either way that's a problem for another topic, I guess. xP

Last edited:
Hi, Im loving this plugin. I just noticed that if you set Calves to all Strength 0 and all MaxMorph 0 the calves will still jiggle

Hi, Im loving this plugin. I just noticed that if you set Calves to all Strength 0 and all MaxMorph 0 the calves will still jiggle
Hmm, I'll have a look. Is this true for other regions too?
But if you want a region to not jiggle, just use the "Region enabled" toggle. This also saves performance.

Hmm, I'll have a look. Is this true for other regions too?
But if you want a region to not jiggle, just use the "Region enabled" toggle. This also saves performance.

Hi, I haven't noticed any other region with this. I was going through each slider and customising them to see how they react, to do so I disable all but one effect by lowering MaxMorph to 0 on the others then play with the sliders until I like the result, set it to MaxMorph 0 and work on another set of slider.

It was only on the calf that I noticed I was getting a jiggly motion I could not control

Hi, I haven't noticed any other region with this. I was going through each slider and customising them to see how they react, to do so I disable all but one effect by lowering MaxMorph to 0 on the others then play with the sliders until I like the result, set it to MaxMorph 0 and work on another set of slider.

It was only on the calf that I noticed I was getting a jiggly motion I could not control
Ok. I'm assuming with "effects" you mean the directions (x to w). I checked, but I couldn't reproduce it. If I put maxMorph to 0 for a direction, it stops jiggeling in that direction. The strength is irrelevant for that. Nonetheless, there are 2 things you should keep in mind while inspecting the sliders:
  1. Mind the current tension of the region. E.g. the calves are almost completely tensed in a standing pose. So if you go straight into the UI and put the strength to 0, it will still jiggle because you edited the relaxed state. Click on "Show tension" to see the actual, interpolated values and the current tension value itself. If you want full control, disable Tension for that region temporarily. MaxMorph on the other hand is not tied to the tension system and should work regardless. However, it is not meant to reduce the jiggeling. Use it only to temporarily disable a direction and rely on strength for your actual preset. Of course, if you generally don't want a region to jiggle in the x direction, you can leave maxMorph.x at 0. But I wouldn't recommend that.
  2. Mind your testing animation. To see the effect of let's say the x-direction, you have to accelerate in x-direction. If you move the foot forward and backwards, the x sliders won't make any difference. The only exception for this rule is the w-direction, which is driven by the sum of the accelerations in x and z directions.
I'm glad that finally someone is going deep and tests things out the "scientific" way :) As I said in the main post: If you find an interesting setup, I'd love to see you share it with the community! If you send it to me, i could also include it in the var.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add a feature to select morphs of our own choosing that are controlled by poses - such as elbow angle to control a bicep morph, or shoulder angle to control a shoulder/chest morph? (or maybe you're already making your own chest/arm things for flexit feature?) If you already mentioned this and I didn't see it, i'm sorry for that.

Would it be possible to add a feature to select morphs of our own choosing that are controlled by poses - such as elbow angle to control a bicep morph, or shoulder angle to control a shoulder/chest morph? (or maybe you're already making your own chest/arm things for flexit feature?) If you already mentioned this and I didn't see it, i'm sorry for that.
The latest version already has the shoulder implemented. Watch the first video to see it in action. The effect is mostly visible on the back, but it morphs the shoulders aswell.
The elbow is on it's way, probably later today.
And no, custom morphs are not be supported (and probably will never be). But if you really need it, you can replace the morphs in the var with your personal ones. But make sure to keep the original names.

EDIT: Judging by your name I assume you are interested in morphing males. I create my morphs for females and just copy paste them to the male section. This works better than expecten so far, but if you have a huge bodybuilder, the defaults may be not strong enough for you. So try increasing the amount sliders in FlexIt. Maybe one day, if i really really have nothing better to do, I'll create an extra set of morphs for males. But that's a lot of work and I doubt that'll ever happen. But as I said above, you can replace the morphs yoursef if you want.

EDIT II: You can find all the flex morphs by searching fot "fi_" in the morphs tab. This way you can identify which morph does what if the name isn't clear to you.

Last edited:

Please welcome Mr. Bi and Mr. Tri

• New flex region: Elbow. The defaults are not too strong though.
  • Dynamic effects should be less "snappy". Now the target morph value derived from acceleration is distributed among multiple frames.
  • Fix: The max morph values had been reset to 1 after a pose preset was applied (the classic way or via timeline), ignoring the values set by "Amount".

The degree of dedication that you're putting into this plugin is pretty extreme. The ab update in particular is impressive just to look at, I never thought that this degree of body simulation would come to VAM 1.X

I look forward to seeing how the "Fill Me Up" you've mentioned comes out; automatic butthole morphs are another thing that I never thought would come to VAM, and if that upcoming plugin is anything like this one, it's also going to be fantastic

Back
Top Bottom