ShakeIt

Plugins ShakeIt

Hi thanks for your awesome plugin but currently I can't get it to work im getting this error:

!> Compile of CheesyFX.ShakeIt.3:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/ShakeIt.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS117]: `MVR.FileManagementSecure.FileManagerSecure' does not contain a definition for `GetPackageVersion' in <Unknown> at [10, 48]

!> Compile of CheesyFX.ShakeIt.3:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/ShakeIt.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS117]: `MVR.FileManagementSecure.FileManagerSecure' does not contain a definition for `GetPackageVersion' in <Unknown> at [10, 48]
Hello. do you have any other plugins that also don't work like this one? This is the only plugin that doesn't work for me! all the other several dozen plugins of fresh versions work.

Yeah, that isn't really a bug. As of now, I couldn't figure out how e.g. the scene browser shows the .json file names but replaces the generic grey sheet with the .jpg if one exists. If I make the plugin search for .si files i always get the grey sheet, regarless if there is a .jpg present. So I decided to only display (and search) for .jpg files, which unfortunately means no .jpg = nothing is found.
I would gladly have the best of both worlds, so if you know how to replicate the behaviour of the scene browser let me know!

All I could do for now is to show all file types, but then the .jpg and the .si would both be visible, which is not what i want. I'll look into it once again, but this is not on top of my priority list. More options for customization, more morphs/regions and male support are far more valuable, do you agree? ;)
VAM only substitutes a jpg, if it exists, for certain known file extensions i.e. json, vac, vap, vam, scene, and assetbundle.
If you change your preset extension from .si to .json and filter on json when calling GetMediaPathDialog I think it should work as expected.

@VeeRifter Ahh, good to know! I'll try that.
Edit: It works, thanks a lot! The next bigger update will have it. Existing presets will no longer be valid nonetheless.

Last edited:
@PieceofHit I tired to make the defaults as realistic as possible for my fit model, but what looks real for you does of course depend on the bodyshape of your personal model. Physics rate is also something to consider.
So I'd suggest you tell us at least how chubby your model is.

Also, existing presets will not be compatible with the upcoming version.

@Labrombula When I am satisfied with the female version. But it should be fairly easy by then, I just need the morphs.

@VeeRifter Ahh, good to know! I'll try that.
Edit: It works, thanks a lot! The next bigger update will have it. Existing presets will no longer be valid nonetheless.
Just advise people to change their existing presets extension from .si to .json when you release that update.

@Singaia For proper futas you should use stoppers awesome plugin on a female:

Great work! Can't unsee the static and stiff thighs we used to be okay with when the plugins is disabled 😅

I am seeing a minor bug where the jiggle movements don't stop on a still character even when dampening it set to default values. Happens randomly for some arm or thigh depending on the look.

@CheekiBreeki Thanks! I know, this is a major issue and I'm trying to takle it. It's due to constant collisions happening between the arms/torso etc. in certain poses, leading to an unstable position of the rigidbody. The way to reduce this is not the dampening, but the minAccel value.
I think the new version should reduce this.

CheesyFX updated ShakeIt with a new update entry:

Big feature update!

This is getting way better than I expected :)
New features:
  • New and refined morphs. All regions now support 4 directions (except for the abs)
  • By default, merged morphs are used to further enhance performance.
  • Option to adjust all settings separately for each sub region (upper, mid, lower)
  • All settings you see in the UI are relevant.
  • Muscle tension system. Muscles behave differently depending how stretched they currently are. This is also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Plugin doesn't work and I always get this error when I try to load it. Only plugin that has given me this error ever. What does it mean? My vam is updated.
image_2023-06-14_161407045.png

@CheekiBreeki Thanks! I know, this is a major issue and I'm trying to takle it. It's due to constant collisions happening between the arms/torso etc. in certain poses, leading to an unstable position of the rigidbody. The way to reduce this is not the dampening, but the minAccel value.
I think the new version should reduce this.

Thanks for the update! It fixed most of the persistent jiggles. Changing the rotation weight and frequency for subregions makes it look more natural.

On a side note, there a lot of parameters to adjust now. It might be worth merging some to aggregate values, or have some predefined presets included which should help to start with.

@CheekiBreeki Hmm, what parameters should I aggegate? They all have totally different effects, and I want the user to have full control.
But I like the idea of a collection of presets to start with, although I won't create them (at least for now). I don't use chubby models, so I have more fun developing the plugin further than creating i.e. a chubby preset.
Also, I have invested a good amount of time setting up reasonable defaults. So I don't think everyone has to go straight to the UI and mess with the sliders. For me, the defaults work well. But that is of course my personal preference.
I admit though, that the last set of defaults is a bit of a rush and I definitely will improve them when i have nailed down some internal algorithms to their final state (like the tension system)

But I thought about a place where people can exchange their presets. That would be cool. For now, feel free to upload your preset(s) here on the hub! I could link to them in the original post.

Last edited:
@bungus Load ShakeIt.cslist, not the .cs. Always load the .cslist, if one exists.
Ah thank you. I was loading with plugin manager, wasn't aware it was a cs list, or that plugin manager didnt load those? I just loaded it manually and it worked.

Dude, you completely confused everything, the frequency is not regulated now, why all these sliders if their position is ignored. You can't complicate things endlessly, there is a limit. Make a few presets - High, Mid, Low and calm down on this) The simpler the better.

P.S. Please, share 4th version.

Last edited:
@Labrombula Dude, I don't get what you are saying. Either make a propper error report or ask an elaborated question if you don't understand the UI. Don't come around demanding stuff from me. I can do whatever I want with my plugin. If you are not ok with that, just watch you avatar.

P.S. History tab

Back
Top Bottom