ShakeIt

Plugins ShakeIt

there is such a thing as feedback
Sure, I love feedback, but it has to be presented in a polite manner. Just remember that you consume the work I have put countless hours into for FREE! All you said was I had 'confused' everything and I had to do this and that to make you happy. Write a propper request, beginning with 'could you please' for example and i will listen. Then:
  1. specify what exactly confuses you. FYI, if you don't toggle "Combined" or "Configure tensed state" you get exactly the same parameters with the same effect as before. So i really don't get your complaint.
  2. Tell me what sliders have no effect under what circumstances. For me every one is working as expected. Maybe you don't understand what they mean and where to look at. But bashing at me that nothing works isn't very productive, which you did again in your second post, btw. So I guess I'll never know...

@CheekiBreeki Hmm, what parameters should I aggegate? They all have totally different effects, and I want the user to have full control.
But I like the idea of a collection of presets to start with, although I won't create them (at least for now). I don't use chubby models, so I have more fun developing the plugin further than creating i.e. a chubby preset.
Also, I have invested a good amount of time setting up reasonable defaults. So I don't think everyone has to go straight to the UI and mess with the sliders. For me, the defaults work well. But that is of course my personal preference.
I admit though, that the last set of defaults is a bit of a rush and I definitely will improve them when i have nailed down some internal algorithms to their final state (like the tension system)

But I thought about a place where people can exchange their presets. That would be cool. For now, feel free to upload your preset(s) here on the hub! I could link to them in the original post.

Yup I agree it's difficult to adjust all of them together. I don't know much about soft body physics or simulation so maybe @everlaster can give some hints.
I was thinking similar to how TittyMagic has basic Softness and Quickness controls for easy adjustment, but you can go to Physics Params and adjust advanced stuff. Some ideas could be a softness/jigglyness parameter which increases strength and morphs, decreases dampening. For the thigh subregions, changing the strength and frequency of regions to be a little bit different from each other makes rotation of thighs more natural. That could be a jiggle randomness parameter.
Not needed right away but simple parameters would be useful when you have a final version so new users can easy modify it to their tastes.

@CheekiBreeki Well I don't have anything special to add, but the idea of some kind of aggregate slider makes sense to me. Could e.g. have a "jiggle amount" slider per region, and an overall jiggle amount slider for all regions at once. One slider to rule them all!

In response to your update, just a vote for titaaaays lol low impact jigglies for all 🥳

Glutes added
Especially useful without softbody physics or for males and traditional, non-@Stopper futas!
Holy shit! My femboys never looked so good. You sir, are a freaking hero :D. Thank you for taking your time converting this to the male body.

I think there is also a high demand of flapping cheeks.
I have to say I never really though how face physics could affect how natural the scene looks. I'm curious to see the end result. But yeah, boobas are always good 🙃

This one exists already, it's the strength value. If you toggle sync, you can edit all axis at once.
By "jiggle amount" I meant some kind of aggregate slider that automatically adjusts *all* of the parameters of the region. Strength is just one of the parameters. Maybe "amount" was not the right word since it's similar to "strength", but the point was (and this was really CheekiBreeki's point) that there could be a sort of a master slider to alter the behavior while keeping the result realistic, and without having to get into the weeds and adjust individual parameters like strength, frequency, damper etc. The master slider would be independent of the individual sliders so it would still allow you to tweak the individual parameters.

@crazygai123 It's part of a larger plugin I was developing over the last year. One aspect is, that it provides full body collision detection and drives the slapping sounds. Depending how hard you hit it fires the vocal reactions you also hear in the video.
I always wanted to release it, but there are some things left to take care of first.

@everlaster @CheekiBreeki Hmm, I don't like the idea of different sliders that potentially counteract each other. What if someone puts the master to low and forgets about it. Later on he has to crank up the strength way up to get the desired result. When he realizes his mistake and resets the master everything is messed up.
If I do a master, I'd make it drive the individual sliders, so you could see what it does and revert the changes you don't like. This brought me to another idea: Wouldn't it be nice if we could blend between the current state and a given preset (or 2 presets)? With the option to only affect the selected region or everything at once?

But it all comes down to you guys providing some nice presets i think...

@crazygai123 It's part of a larger plugin I was developing over the last year. One aspect is, that it provides full body collision detection and drives the slapping sounds. Depending how hard you hit it fires the vocal reactions you also hear in the video.
I always wanted to release it, but there are some things left to take care of first.
I hope you release it soon, even if just as a test version because that is by far the thing I want the most in VAM right now 😁

Thats a very enlightened idea! Will give it more realism. Add it!
You can add it yoursef! I'm not sure if I will do it, because I want the defaults to be editable as easy as possible and as performant as possible, hence I'll probably leave all regions combined.

Hello! I would like to ask if the save and load presets are working properly now? At first I was able to save and load the presets, but for some reason now it doesn't work and turning VAM back on doesn't work either, my VAM version is 1.22.0.1

Hello! I would like to ask if the save and load presets are working properly now? At first I was able to save and load the presets, but for some reason now it doesn't work and turning VAM back on doesn't work either, my VAM version is 1.22.0.1
Well, in theory it should, unless I have messed something up. Under what circumstances do the problems occur? On scene load or if you press the load button in the UI? If it's the first, please try the button and describe what you did and what is happening.

Edit: You are right. The tensed state isn't restored propperly. I'll fix it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom