ShakeIt

Plugins ShakeIt

You seem like having a huge amount of dedication to detail, so I'm asking you directly:
Please, if you found good settings for chubby models, release them, or even better, send them to me, so that I can include them in the var. I really want to ship this bundled with a set of good presets to start with. But for this I need the community to contribute. I don't want to mess with bodyshapes I'm not intersted in; my time is better spent developing this (or other stuff) further.
I said this many times before, but till today I did get nothing. It seems that everyone is just having fun with the defaults, which is good, as it tells me that they are indeed viable. But I think the experience could be much better for many people if they had a preset that actually matches their models shape.
Thats a good idea. I'll send you some presets to package.

Hello just wondering if you may possibly at some point be thinking of adding hand tendon flexing?

Hello just wondering if you may possibly at some point be thinking of adding hand tendon flexing?
You mean the forearms? Yes, I thought about that, and I'll probably add it at some point. But right now I'm wrapping my head around how to decide if a limb is currently being supported or pushed by external forces and how much weight it has to carry.
As you can guess this is a rather complicated topic, so if I'm stuck and need a break I'll look into the braces.

You mean the forearms? Yes, I thought about that, and I'll probably add it at some point. But right now I'm wrapping my head around how to decide if a limb is currently being supported or pushed by external forces and how much weight it has to carry.
As you can guess this is a rather complicated topic, so if I'm stuck and need a break I'll look into the braces.
I mean on the back of the hand before the knuckles, when you spread out your fingers they protrude and then when you make a fist they disappear, if you get me. But ofc I understand the work you have right now and tbf I think I could just set up a trigger thinking about it now lol

That's what I meant lol and my bad I meant ligaments not tendons. But yeah I set it up with a trigger :)) also take no notice of the file name thats just for ssrtgi

Attachments

• Resident Evil 7 2023.07.19 - 17.24.46.01.mp4
    11 MB
I mean on the back of the hand before the knuckles, when you spread out your fingers they protrude and then when you make a fist they disappear, if you get me. But ofc I understand the work you have right now and tbf I think I could just set up a trigger thinking about it now lol
Ah ok. That's possible, too, but it would require some refactoring of the code. Also, I'm not sure if it will look that good, since they only protrude if you spread out the fingers actively. They don't if you are just leaning againt a wall or something. But I'll try it out.

I'm not sure about your triggers though. This way you could only trigger them by a specific morph value (morph -> morph). That's entirely different from what I do. I use the rotations of the rigidbodies and their calculated rotational accelerations to drive the morphs. All of this isn't available by ingame triggers.

CheesyFX updated ShakeIt with a new update entry:

Environment awareness I

Pretty cool update I guess. I didn't do a lot of testing in actual scenes though. So it's a bit experimental.
  • The legs are now aware of the environment in regards of static flexing. I.e. if they are supported by a colliding object from below, they won't flex. Think of how a straightened leg on the bed is relaxed - but it would be fully flexed if the bed was missing because the model had to hold it by it's own muscles.
  • Adjusted defaults (slight increase) to compensate the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

dude, nice update with the environmental awareness.. this tells me you can probably do what I was hoping vam could do for a whileee... and that is, glute and thigh squashing/compression when sitting down on objects. Similar to the thichcompressions and vibrations plugin, but without needing to choose an object for it to affect the legs and glutes! would be cool to see on calves too (and other body parts if possible) so that say the women crosses her legs, you get some nice compression on the calves as it lays over the opposite leg, etc.

probably more work than i'm making it seem like lol.. probably wouldn't just be compression in one axis, (like the thigh compression plugin has).

Anyways, just a thought

@CheesyFX

Hi, Your plugin is amazing. And I thank you for your effort in creating it.

I found some mistakes, FlexIt doesn't work when atom person is under SubScene.
I usually use subscene to record atom people and other objects. For ease of loading it into other scenes. And I found that FlexIt doesn't work. The plugin window is empty. That required me to remove the atom person from the subscene and hit reload every time.

I hope you have a solution.

Hi, Your plugin is amazing. And I thank you for your effort in creating it.

I found some mistakes, FlexIt doesn't work when atom person is under SubScene.
I usually use subscene to record atom people and other objects. For ease of loading it into other scenes. And I found that FlexIt doesn't work. The plugin window is empty. That required me to remove the atom person from the subscene and hit reload every time.

I hope you have a solution.
Yeah, I noticed that too recently, but I hoped nobody would care... Damn. Maybe I find the culprit, but right now I have no idea how subscenes work internally or what they could potentially mess up.

dude, nice update with the environmental awareness.. this tells me you can probably do what I was hoping vam could do for a whileee... and that is, glute and thigh squashing/compression when sitting down on objects. Similar to the thichcompressions and vibrations plugin, but without needing to choose an object for it to affect the legs and glutes! would be cool to see on calves too (and other body parts if possible) so that say the women crosses her legs, you get some nice compression on the calves as it lays over the opposite leg, etc.

probably more work than i'm making it seem like lol.. probably wouldn't just be compression in one axis, (like the thigh compression plugin has).

Anyways, just a thought
I could do it with a fake approach. But If I do it, I'd do it the propper way, looking into general skin collision morphing to get a system aplicable to any collision, not just special use cases like sitting down. I really don't know how this would perform though.

Hello! Maybe you add the muscles of the genitals.
Of course, I'm not insist, I'm just suggesting. Maybe you will be interested.))

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Hello! Maybe you add the muscles of the genitals.
Of course, I'm not insist, I'm just suggesting. Maybe you will be interested.))
Hi!
So you wan't it to look like the picture on the right hand side, right? These are essentially the muscles of the inner thigh, which are already included. But right now they don't flex in that position, unless the model is laying on the back with the inner thighs pointing upwards (so that the model has to hold the legs with the inner thigh muscles). But I agree, the effect should also be visible while squatting for example.
Also, the morphs in that area are not too strong and do not really include the tendon we want to see. I'm not sure though how it would look in other poses animations if I pronounce that area.

I'm definitely interested and I'll look into how I can improve it. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Hello! When trying to apply the ShakeIt.clist I get this error for Flex:

at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[ForceReceiver] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Then no UI is available for Flex.
Any ideas?

Hello! When trying to apply the ShakeIt.clist I get this error for Flex:

at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[ForceReceiver] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Then no UI is available for Flex.
Any ideas?
Hmm, for me it's working. And it seems for everybody else too. Where are you trying to put it on? It has to be a person. Is the person in a subscene? Pls tell me more about your scene setup and try adding it in a fresh scene.

EDIT: The atom you put it on doesn't have the forcereivers a person has it seems.

Thx for the reply. Tried another scene and it was fine. Must have been something weird with the person atom.

Why is preload morphs set to true in this plugin ? It means that the morphs embedded in the plugin are always visible to the morph browser even if the plugin is not being used in the scene.

It means that the morphs embedded in the plugin are always visible to the morph browser even if the plugin is not being used in the scene.
Thanks for the info! I didn't know what this actually means. But it does speed up the the init of the plugin since the morphs are already loaded, right?

Thanks for the info! I didn't know what this actually means. But it does speed up the the init of the plugin since the morphs are already loaded, right?
No, not really, it just fills the morphs UI list with unecessary entries. See my discord post here and the subsequent reply from Captain Vasrghoss for details on the use of "preload morphs".

No, not really, it just fills the morphs UI list with unecessary entries. See my discord post here and the subsequent reply from Captain Vasrghoss for details on the use of "preload morphs".
Ok, I'll change it in the next version.

I get the error Mikael mentioned also. But I was using VamX.
Even in default scene in v23 tensions don't update as I move the foot. Sometimes it works but rarely.
Should "Soft Body Physics" be enabled or does it not matter?

I get the error Mikael mentioned also. But I was using VamX.
Even in default scene in v23 tensions don't update as I move the foot. Sometimes it works but rarely.
Should "Soft Body Physics" be enabled or does it not matter?
I have no clue about VamX and what it does internally that could interfere. You should ping the developers for that. If they get back to me we could maybe find a fix.
So in the default scene you don't get this compile error and the UI is shown for both modules? What exactly do you mean by "tension"? The visible flexing of the muscles or the tension value shown in the ShakeIt UI if you toggle "Show tension"? Does the jiggle work? Did you change anything in the UI? Maybe a vid could help.
Soft body physics is not needed for this to work.

Back
Top Bottom