• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
ShakeIt

Plugins ShakeIt

I'm glad that finally someone is going deep and tests things out the "scientific" way :) As I said in the main post: If you find an interesting setup, I'd love to see you share it with the community! If you send it to me, i could also include it in the var.

The flex stuff you have created is jaw dropping, when its dialled in for your character the added realism is crazy!

I have noticed though that whenever I load my plugin preset with your plugin inside, the ShakeIT plugin remembers the values, but the FlexIT plugin always resets to defaults. I tried using the save/load preset inside ShakeIT incase it saves for both, but that did not restore my custom values

Any way I can save changess to FlexIT without modifying the code to change the defaults?

I have noticed though that whenever I load my plugin preset with your plugin inside, the ShakeIT plugin remembers the values, but the FlexIT plugin always resets to defaults. I tried using the save/load preset inside ShakeIT incase it saves for both, but that did not restore my custom values

Any way I can save changess to FlexIT without modifying the code to change the defaults?
Thanks :) As I mentioned in an update, FlexIt is too WIP for presets to make sense. They would have been broken in no time. But now that it settles I'll think about setting the system up. Stay tuned, but for now only ShakeIt remembers the values.

EDIT: But yeah, you could edit the defaults yourself in FlexRegion.SetupDefaults(int id). The id's are the numbers of the regions in the UI from left to right.

Last edited:
Thanks :) As I mentioned in an update, FlexIt is too WIP for presets to make sense. They would have been broken in no time. But now that it settles I'll think about setting the system up. Stay tuned, but for now only ShakeIt remembers the values.

EDIT: But yeah, you could edit the defaults yourself in FlexRegion.SetupDefaults(int id). The id's are the numbers of the regions in the UI from left to right.

ah, Read the F'n Manual ha ha!

You definitely should, I spent a good bit of time today playing with the two plugins and dialing them in for one of Timbo's animations. The added realism is next level and adds heaps of life to her movement.

Something I wanted to do with my preset system in E-Motion, but never got around to it was adding a variable that stores the version into the preset file. That way I could forcibly reset sliders after an update with a simple version check in the code.

adding a variable that stores the version into the preset file
Yeah, but what if the sliders have different names or are entirely gone? I would have to write multiple routines to convert presets from v.x to latest then. I figured my time is better spent elsewhere ;)

You definitely should, I spent a good bit of time today playing with the two plugins and dialing them in for one of Timbo's animations. The added realism is next level and adds heaps of life to her movement.
I still wait for scenes to reference it... While the defaults strive to be as plug and play as possible, you can definitely squeeze a lot more out of it by fine tuning to a specific animation. Maybe creators will make us of it when FlexIt also has presets.

Btw: I wonder what's your opinion. Should I combine the ShakeIt and FlexIt presets into one (convenience), or would you rather have two separate ones, so that it is possible to mix and match?

Hey @CheesyFX I'm trying to squelch the armpit vibration shaking when using this plugin. What else can I do besides turn the URarms off and dial all sliders to zero? As it is now they vibrate when moving or game paused and if it can be mitigated I'd love to know how.

EDIT: with further testing and no other plugins enabled but ShakeIt, when Flexit is enabled that's when the shaking/tremoring occurs. What's the best set of sliders in flexit to dampen that, Cheesy?

Thanks man
1689345123389.png

Last edited:
Hey @CheesyFX I'm trying to squelch the armpit vibration shaking when using this plugin. What else can I do besides turn the URarms off and dial all sliders to zero? As it is now they vibrate when moving or game paused and if it can be mitigated I'd love to know how.

EDIT: with further testing and no other plugins enabled but ShakeIt, when Flexit is enabled that's when the shaking/tremoring occurs. What's the best set of sliders in flexit to dampen that, Cheesy?
I don't know if I'm following you. First, you don't have to adjust the sliders if you want to disable shaking on a region. Just toggle it off. The UArms should be off by default because they tend to jiggle on cetrain poses due to a slightly unstable state of the underlying ragdoll of the figure. To reduce that, you have to either increase minAccel to filter those tiny movements out, or disable them entirely (toggle).

The next things seem rather obscure to me:
The UArm jiggeling doesn't effect the armpits. Only shoulder and Biceps flexing does. But they shouldn't do anything dynamic if the pose is stationary. Maybe your pose has rather unnaturally bent arms so that the colliders are fighting with each other. But I have never seen FlexIt causing tremoring in static poses.

What do you mean by " when moving or game paused ". Are you playing an animation? Do you stop the animation and then the tremoring occours? Does it tremor continuously or only for a short amount of time? If it's the latter, then this is by design. If you abruptly stop an animation, the speed of the rigidbodies changes very quickly, leading to pronounced muscle flexion and shaking. Just imagine you dancing and then freeze in a millisecond. There had do be large forces to stop you (-> muscle flexing) and the flesh would try to move on (-> shaking).

So, I don't entirely understand what the problem is, but please try setting the shoulder and/or elbow "Amount" in FlexIt to 0. Get back to me with the results and hopefully a clearer explanation what the circumstances are.

The degree of dedication that you're putting into this plugin is pretty extreme. The ab update in particular is impressive just to look at, I never thought that this degree of body simulation would come to VAM 1.X

I look forward to seeing how the "Fill Me Up" you've mentioned comes out; automatic butthole morphs are another thing that I never thought would come to VAM, and if that upcoming plugin is anything like this one, it's also going to be fantastic
Thanks for the positive feedback! That definitely keeps me motivated :)

About FillMeUp: The morphing system is pretty much complete and I use it regularly. But it is woven into a larger network with many unfinished corners. Maybe I can separate it and release it as standalone, but other parts of the network currently rely on the things calculated by FillMeUp (namely penetration depth and stretch). Since I don't want to duplicate things, the only viable paths would be to release everything in a complete package, or make FillMeUp a dependency of the other plugin, similar how ViewScan (from FocusOnMe) will be required too. But this will increase complexity for the user aswell as for me, cause plugin interconnection is rather limited in VAM.
Either way, I'll have plenty of time over the next weeks to get back into the project. So hopefully a release isn't too far away :)

I still wait for scenes to reference it... While the defaults strive to be as plug and play as possible, you can definitely squeeze a lot more out of it by fine tuning to a specific animation. Maybe creators will make us of it when FlexIt also has presets.

Btw: I wonder what's your opinion. Should I combine the ShakeIt and FlexIt presets into one (convenience), or would you rather have two separate ones, so that it is possible to mix and match?

I would keep them seperate myself. Im always down for more options over less

CheesyFX updated ShakeIt with a new update entry:

Huh

Sorry guys, I missed yesterdays update, and I feel almost ashamed for it...

BUT:
This puppy has grown a lot over the last two days. This is version 21 now, which means she is fully mature and ready for some seeerious action :D

Here are the news:
  • New flex region: Ankle. Drives the calf muscles based on foot rotation. The orientation relative to gravity has no effect on this one (unlike all the other regions).
  • Preset system: FlexIt now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This plugin is just amazing, its one of those things I never realised was missing from VAM but now I have it, theres no way I'd go back :p

I spent this morning dialing in your latest version for Timbo and CuddleMocap animations and the effect is phenomenal!

This plugin is just amazing, its one of those things I never realised was missing from VAM but now I have it, theres no way I'd go back :p

I spent this morning dialing in your latest version for Timbo and CuddleMocap animations and the effect is phenomenal!
Would you mind sharing these preset? You could also propose them to Timbo and Cuddle, maybe they'll grant you a share of their income ;)

Would you mind sharing these preset? You could also propose them to Timbo and Cuddle, maybe they'll grant you a share of their income ;)

Here you go!

It still needs more tweaking to be just right. And of course this is all dialed in for my custom character I always use, she's pretty fit

Ive had twice now a situation where Ive stopped an animation and the thigh or calf on one leg has kept shaking without any visible movement. It was odd so I thought Id mention it, but I cant think what caused it. Everything is dampened so it should come to rest when you pause an animation if there is no weird VAM physic collision going on.

if there is no weird VAM physic collision going on.
That's the point. In certain poses the ragdoll is fighting quite a lot with itself. This leads to invisible, but measurable accelerations. The way to reduce this is to increase minAccel in ShakeIt to filter out those movements. The drawback is that this reduces sensitivity in general. But if it's just a random pose you get due to stopping, I wouldn't care too much.

Is she even fitter than mine? :O

CheesyFX updated ShakeIt with a new update entry:

Heureka!

I think I have almost completely eliminated the biggest flaw this plugin had since right from the start. At one point I was even close to scrap it altogether because of this.

I guess you know what I mean - the perpetual jiggeling in certain poses or while intense penetrations are happening.

But now:
In my testings I could even fuck up the pose so bad that the whole arm is visualy shaking; without any jiggeling. I also did test massive penetrations with "Sh_Massive" maxed out and a bit of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! Any idea why I get this message when I try to add the plugin?

!> Compile of CheesyFX.ShakeIt.22:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/ShakeIt/ShakeIt.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `MacGruber' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [3, 7]

Hello! Any idea why I get this message when I try to add the plugin?

!> Compile of CheesyFX.ShakeIt.22:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/ShakeIt/ShakeIt.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `MacGruber' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [3, 7]
As stated in the description, use ShakeIt.cslist.

You and ParticlePinnicle making all the chubby chasers dreams come true. First of all 3 levels for the thighs....THAT. They do have 3 zones and I like to watch all 3.

At some point would it be possible to add our own in game morphs from the list to effect. So for eg I wanted the belly to wobble right up under the boobs or...honestly I don't know until I've had a play. This would be awesome for more extreme positions/poses etc.

I see you are on version 22 so you are clearly busy developing and updating it. So it was just a suggestion. I could get those micro wobbles in places where you notice it without noticing it.

Thanks for the review! I don't quite get what you mean by "subtle 'idle-ish' type poses with the dampers zeroed out" though. With damping = 0 it will jiggle endlessly without any movement - not very realistic. But if you are enjoying it this way, have fun :)

This dude 😍😍😍

First of all 3 levels for the thighs....THAT. They do have 3 zones and I like to watch all 3
Almost all regions have 3 subregions, just toggle off "Combined". If there are still sliders present, the subregions (and morphs) do exist. The defaults just don't use them.
At some point would it be possible to add our own in game morphs from the list to effect
Technically yes. It would't even be too complicated to implement. But the UI would "suffer", because I had to add 4 choosers per (sub)region (one for each direction) and I think the UI already looks intimidating for most people out there. Maybe I'll find space for another toggle to show them only on demand.
For now you can replace the morphs in the var. Search for "si_" or "fi_" in the morphs tab to inspect what they are supposed do if the name isn't clear.

ou and ParticlePinnicle making all the chubby chasers dreams come true.
You seem like having a huge amount of dedication to detail, so I'm asking you directly:
Please, if you found good settings for chubby models, release them, or even better, send them to me, so that I can include them in the var. I really want to ship this bundled with a set of good presets to start with. But for this I need the community to contribute. I don't want to mess with bodyshapes I'm not intersted in; my time is better spent developing this (or other stuff) further.
I said this many times before, but till today I did get nothing. It seems that everyone is just having fun with the defaults, which is good, as it tells me that they are indeed viable. But I think the experience could be much better for many people if they had a preset that actually matches their models shape.

Back
Top Bottom