ShakeIt

Plugins ShakeIt

Is it intended for the sessionplugin to load factory settings of the plugin Shakeit onto persons?
My version with changed options doesnt get loaded automatically. I have to always select it by hand inside personplugins.

It only get loaded correctly, if i load it like this:
1.png

Tho that makes it so the personatoms have 2 shakeit plugins on them and only one of them is correct. Everyother combination (with and without preset) results in factory settings getting loaded.

Last edited:
Hyped for potentially incoming anus customization! Recently I just use morphs, disable all collision on penis, and use small invisible sphere parented to hips and move it slightly during animation (not good for interactive play, but great for crafting animations). Having something that can be animatable but easier way (maybe even custom morphs?) will be super good. In reality movements are not that big though. Anyway, great to see your work reaching new heights!

What do you mean by that? Did you create a preset named "UserDefaults"? If so, it should get loaded by default.
Yes my version is UserDefaults, it gets loaded, if i press the UserDefaults button inside the plugin menu.
It just doesnt get automatically applied, neither by manually giving the personatom the plugin, or by letting it be applied by the sessionplugin.
Just by manually pressing UserDefaults inside the menu.

Userdefaults get loaded, if i select a pluginpreset containing my userdefaults to load inside the Shakeit menu, tho then i have 2 Shakeits on the personatom. 1 correct (userdefaults, i assume the preset i applied) and the other incorrect (Factorydefaults, i assume from the sessionplugin itself).

Yes my version is UserDefaults, it gets loaded, if i press the UserDefaults button inside the plugin menu.
It just doesnt get automatically applied, neither by manually giving the personatom the plugin, or by letting it be applied by the sessionplugin.
Just by manually pressing UserDefaults inside the menu.
Ok thanks. I changed something in that area, maybe I made a mistake.

@Cervihel I tested thoroughly (var, session plugin etc.) but for in always loads up the file "UserDefaults.json". Maybe it's at the wrong path?

CheesyFX updated ShakeIt with a new update entry:

v33 Auto Updater

Sorry for the many updates lately, but I have something that could make up for it:
  • The session plugin has the option to auto update ShakeIt and HeelAdjust2 to the latest version installed, if the model already has a version on it.
  • The session plugin does not have to be updated for this to work. You can keep your session plugin preset the same throughout future updates of the 2 plugins.
  • If I change something in the session plugin I'll let you know, so that you can update it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Cervihel I tested thoroughly (var, session plugin etc.) but for in always loads up the file "UserDefaults.json". Maybe it's at the wrong path?
I think i found the issue. It's now working.
Don't know what exactly happened, but i fixed it, by deleting the UserDefaults.json in the folder, removing any old session- or personatomplugin of ShakeIt in the scene and installing the new version as a sessionplugin. After that i created a new UserDefaults.json and now it seems to apply it correctly.

I'm just listing what i did to fix it. I don't know what steps are necessary, i suspect the UserDefaults.json from an older version, even tho i have overwritten it with the newest version of the plugin before.

I have backed up the "foul" UserDefaults.json that didn't get applied automatically. I can send it to you if you want to investigate further. Tho I'm not a programmer, but i believe, that it is not custom to share files without hesitation on the internet. :LOL:

I'll keep it tho just in case. Doesn't take much space

Hyped for potentially incoming anus customization! Recently I just use morphs, disable all collision on penis, and use small invisible sphere parented to hips and move it slightly during animation (not good for interactive play, but great for crafting animations). Having something that can be animatable but easier way (maybe even custom morphs?) will be super good. In reality movements are not that big though. Anyway, great to see your work reaching new heights!
I hope not to disapoint, but there won't be any additional "customization" for the anus and it won't be animatable. The purpose of a plugin (in my understanding) is, that you do not have to animate it by hand. It's fully automated and randomized to some degree, but you can adjust the behaviour through various parameters.
For now I have focussed on the behaviours during and especially after anal sex. There are no in and out morphs used, but I'll eventually include such behaviours.
This is what it looks like so far:

You should not only look at her inviting ass. Also take note of the parameters that are changing dynamically:
  • Anus stretch goes up while a penetration is happening. The thicker the penetrating object is, the higher it goes. If the penetration ends, the stretch will decrease (more or less) rapidly.
  • Relaxation is increased through stimuli, alas penetration depth, stretch and speed. If it is high, the stretch will build up faster while penetrating and it will decrease a lot slower afterwards, leading to a gape.
  • Because stretch also applies it's gape morph during penetration, the sex will go a lot smoother, allowing for much larger dick sizes. But to have a high stretch you have to "prepare" the model first through stimuli, increasing the relaxation. Just like in real life ;)
  • The sex slaps are also driven by my plugin.
I'm in contact with the staff to open up some kind of space to keep you guys updated and to share some more "sneak a peek" vids ;) Would you be interested in that? There's a lot more I could already show off.
I opened up a discord server for more info:
Cheesy's Den

Last edited:
Really liking the new workout addition. Works fantastic with those sweat maps. Took me a while to really dial in for my character but now it is, it looks great!

A couple of things to bring up :

In the plugin I set maximum gloss to 11, yet when I load a saved scene or plugin preset this slider resets to 8. Is that your plugin or a VAM gloss limitation?
Is there any chance of getting a specular fresnel offset slider for max 'sweat'? Fresnel works great when approximating skin specular, but as the person gets sweaty that fresnel effect should be less apparent. Sweat should be as shiny if its facing you or if its side on

It's the VAM limit. I think @Stopper has a unlimiter plugin you could try.

What do you mean? You want the plugin to adjust the fresnel offset alongside the gloss?

Pretty much. I use a very high fresnel and relatively low specular value on my character to give her dry skin and keep edge lighting. When the plugin gets her really sweating its quite obvious, and if I freeze the scene and lower the fresnel a bit, it looks much more realistic

Pretty much. I use a very high fresnel and relatively low specular value on my character to give her dry skin and keep edge lighting. When the plugin gets her really sweating its quite obvious, and if I freeze the scene and lower the fresnel a bit, it looks much more realistic
Ok, but a simple linear mapping won't do it I guess. I had to come up with an appropriate algorithm to drive it, and since I don't use/change the fresnel it would be hard for me to do that. I don't know how you wan't your skin to look like.
I could add a simple linear mapping like fresnel x at gloss a to y at b. But that would result in another toggle plus and 4 more sliders, or at least 2, if I hardcode the gloss anchors to be the min and max gloss.

... and since I don't use/change the fresnel it would be hard for me to do that. I don't know how you wan't your skin to look like.

What if you simply add a Value Actions that is using the current sweat value? That way, one could add their own "effects", e.g., the fresnel, or in my case, fade in a sweat geoshell at the very extreme end of the sweat spectrum (I've got a special mapping value relay for that).

Also, is it possible to add reset action (e.g. when having a reset scene button) that sets the whole plugin to start values?

And last: not sure what I am doing wrong here: I have v33 on two of my atoms, and want to use/enable WorkOut, but no matter if I save with the enabled tickboxes on or add the "enabled : true" via text editor into the JSON, the plugin is always disabled when loading the scene again.

Id just came to report the same issue. when I save a scene with work-out enabled, if I load that scene later workout is disabled and my custom values are gone. I can still save and load setups via plugin presets though

@HAL9001 @VRAdultFun I'll look into the I/O issue, thanks for reporting. Good idea with the trigger, but you can actually do that yourself right now: Add a VariableTrigger atom, hook it up to the persons skin gloss (driver: skin, target: Gloss) and do whatever you want with it. The gloss is equivalent to the current sweat.

About that geoshell: I had that idea too. I love the one from @oeshii, but sadly it's paid. I wrote a script to animate it's textures and simulate it flowing down. This looks super awesome in shower scenes! It also checks the orientation of the torso/limbs to decide in which direction it should flow and adjusts the speed. This is not perfect, mainly because the arms and legs share the same material but can point in different directions, and because of the material seams in genaral. It looked ok though.
But because it's a paid clothing I decided to not hook it up to WorkOut. So, @oeshii , if you read this, please make it free!

CheesyFX updated ShakeIt with a new update entry:

v34 Fix & improved updater and a tip

• Fix: Workout did not load it's settings on scene load.
  • Improved updater: The session plugin now parses the current settings if it has to update the plugins. So scene settings won't be lost. If you just use the "UserDefaults" or the facory defaults you can skip updating the session plugin for now. Either way, you should not have to update any of your scenes! The session plugin (old or new) will take care of that. Tell me if it's not working correctly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good idea with the trigger, but you can actually do that yourself right now: Add a VariableTrigger atom,

Oh, OK, didn't know that thing existed in the first place (well, I knew it existed, but not that you could use it for that). Great to know, but in my scenes that would add tons of Atoms ;-)
@CheesyFX Would you be OK if I had a look into your WorkOut sourcecode and send through a diff for such an Action Button (if it isn't too much of a refactor)? I know you've got a lot planned...

@CheesyFX Would you be OK if I had a look into your WorkOut sourcecode and send through a diff for such an Action Button (if it isn't too much of a refactor)? I know you've got a lot planned...
Sure, go ahead! You want a float trigger in the UI that essentially outputs the skin gloss value and lets you trigger something directly with it? To save that extra atom, right? The UI has some space left, so why not...

@HAL9001 While you're at it, you could add one for the Current Power and Work Done Recently too. That would actually make sense, because they are not registered and thus not available from outside.
You can unpack the whole thing to test things out.

I think you should split everything that isn't related to shaking to its own plugin. Every time I add this plugin to atom I have to disable FlexIt, because it adds insane muscles that I don't want on 90% of looks. And it was a mistake to add it in a first place, since now every scene made before it got added will load with it enabled, and potentially ruing the model's intended look or break it by adding too much muscles if it was already quite muscular.

And now you're planning on adding stuff like gaping, sound effects, etc... which are completely unrelated to the purpose of this plugin and will definitely clash with other existing solutions that people use. It's also a bit annoying to have to disable 80% of the features of a plugin because you're only interested in 20%, and want to use alternatives for other solutions. Individually, they are awesome pieces, but combined it's bloat.

To correct the tone of this post, you're doing great stuff, I really appreciate all of it, but not like this. These should all be separate plugins. It's like ordering a basic pizza, and getting unsolicited pineapple on it. And there's a threat that after I manually remove the pineapple and start eating the slice, you'll jump from the corner and throw some peaches into my mouth. I like pineapple and peaches, but not like this. :)

Last edited:
@CheesyFX: Done... File attached with code, and one test scene I used to check how I can change, e.g., breathing, clothing transparency. Had to rename the .zip to .var for attaching.

Re more features: I am a big fan of modularity rather than the "God Object" that can do everything. Emotion (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/e-motion.3907/) was one of those plugins I liked in the beginning, but which had a massive performance hit on everything as it tried to do everything.
I agree with @qdaro in that I sometimes also don't want pineapple ;-) However, I also see the programming problem that effective communication between scripts from separate .vars is complicated. And you have a beautiful bunch of kinematic data in the ShakeIt module that FlexIt and now WorkOut can use effectively by being in the same sourcecode unit. I get the motivation to build more on top of that...

Attachments

• WorkOut_HAL9001.zip.renamed.to.var
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom