Question scene order new to old package

rabbit1qaz

Reactions
Hello, is there a way to change vars so when i open loading scene scenes are sorted by file create date(or modified)? no as i download some older files and put it to addonpackage when i open vam they are placed by some random order and newly files disapera in thousands of scenes :D

Last edited:
Choose the sorting to be "A to Z":

Upvote 0
Choose the sorting to be "A to Z":
Sorrry i misswrite initial post :)

Idea is to sort by var file crteate/modify date (so if i add new files to addonfolder i see coresponding scenes on top of list.

Upvote 0
That's not how "New to old" works. The date is the scene's modified date in the VAR, not when the VAR was added to the AddonPackages folder.
You can try using the plugin Browser Assist from JayJayWon that has more configuration options than the built-in Scene Browser.

Upvote 0
Which exact file (or is it in some json data) in var is checked for that sorting New to old? maybe there is a way to create some little app to change date inside var without repaciking it.

Upvote 0
The scene is usually in /Saves/scene and is a json file. You can make changes to it, but seems like a complicated way to see new scenes when you can use Browser Assist that adds a "new" tag on new scene content.

For more information on VARs:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom