• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

[REQUEST] Motion Capture and Animations categories

vysekyler

Reactions
There's a lot more high quality motion capture scenes from our awesome creators. It would be nice if at least one of these things could be implemented:

Hub Categories:
- Motion Capture
- Animations

VAM / .var Categories:
- Animation/Mocap Preset on the Animation tab on a Person
Screenshot 2020-11-13 213659.png

I think this could enable motion capture artists to create content and self-monetize content should they wish to without needing to create a scene. This would also enable creators with greater technical knowledge of VAM to produce scenes without the need to manage the logistics of hiring their own MoCap actors.

The VAM stuff obviously would require a lot more coding so I'm perfectly fine waiting until after VaM 2.0. or a better solution altogether. I think having the Hub categories would be sufficient enough to allow scene creators to start with a MoCap as a scene and start building from there.

Thank you to MeshedVR, the Developers and Hub Team, and all the wonderful content creators for this wonderful ecosystem!

Back
Top Bottom