Question Remove environment / transfer characters/pose/animation/audio to other scene?

fancy_socks

Reactions
I've merged a couple of scenes I like into one, but there's a wall in one of the scenes that is unfortunately placed.

Is there a tidy way to remove the room/environment from a scene?

and also

Is there a tidy way to take characters from a scene and transfer them+animation+audio+pose to another scene?

p.s. I have the Entertainer version of VaM, maybe that's an obstacle?

Yeah, the entertainer has limitations on what you can do. I see no point whatsoever to not have the Creator's option if you're making scenes.

Because a scene and animations can be made in many ways, it's not possible to say how easy it is to copy something to another scene without breaking things.

Upvote 0
If I had a Creator account, where would I go hunting to remove the 'room' around my characters?

That way I could merge load the scenes I want and just remove the stuff I don't want (walls, furniture, etc)

Upvote 0
A room can be one or many atoms. Sometimes it's a CustomUnityAsset atom, other times is individual atoms for walls, plants, bed, etc. Check the list of atoms in the scene (button in UI), check "show hidden" just in case there's hidden atoms, and see what each one is. They can be named anything, if you're lucky the scene maker used nice names to help figure what is what.

Upvote 0
A room can be one or many atoms. Sometimes it's a CustomUnityAsset atom, other times is individual atoms for walls, plants, bed, etc. Check the list of atoms in the scene (button in UI), check "show hidden" just in case there's hidden atoms, and see what each one is. They can be named anything, if you're lucky the scene maker used nice names to help figure what is what.
omg thanku Ive just spent ages confused just to realise it was hidden XDXD

Upvote 0
omg thanku Ive just spent ages confused just to realise it was hidden XDXD
There is a very nice plugin called AtomTool on the hub, makes things easygoing move, remove etc

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom