Question Transferring Audio/Plugins When Loading Look into Scene

richymorgan

Reactions
I am relatively new to Virt-a-Mate so forgive me if this has a simple answer.

I am trying to load different looks into pre-made scenes, but when swapping the original look created in the scene with a new one, all of the plugins and audio are gone. Is there an easy way of transferring everything into the new look or does it all have to be done manually?

I am trying to load different looks into pre-made scenes, but when swapping the original look created in the scene with a new one, all of the plugins and audio are gone. Is there an easy way of transferring everything into the new look or does it all have to be done manually?
Saying 'look' these days is considered vague, since there are multiple ways to replace/change person's appearance ("look").
So... how are you changing 'look' inside a scene, that causes plugins to disappear (don't tell me you use one of those legacy stuff)?

Upvote 0
Saying 'look' these days is considered vague, since there are multiple ways to replace/change person's appearance ("look").
So... how are you changing 'look' inside a scene, that causes plugins to disappear (don't tell me you use one of those legacy stuff)?
I guess I am using the "Load Look" under the Legacy Presets. Sounds like that's a bad way of doing it. What way would you recommend?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom