Question Real Life Pluggins

nagsugo

Reactions
Hi the community, I hope everyone is doing well today !

I was wondering if you can throw me some pluggins ideas for more realistic behavior of the characters when you play with them i a scene.

Some examples that I'm looking for if they exists:

-Natural movements and walking around the scene by him/herself
-natural reaction to toutching/penetration
-reacting to pushing
-mood changer
-reaction to some movements or actions
-any plugging you would recommand for an amazing experience of life play.

I'm a newbie of the community so please excuse my lack of knowledge about all this, I just learned how to deal with this "game" andeach time it's going more and more amazing how far we can customize a scene.

thanks to everyone for your help.

You might want to look at these two plugins by MacGruber. Not sure about walking around a room, tho. It might bump into the furniture! :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
Copy & paste from another thread for how to bring a character to "life" by using layered animation. The layers randomly interact with each other, so you don't have repeating patterns or anything like that. Still, this is a LONG way from what you are asking for. Its hugely complicated to do, nothing a lone creator could do in a their free time. Not to mention that you usually don't have all the skills unified in a single person. At least not if you expect any kind of visual quality. As a rule...getting 70, 80 or 90% of the way is "easy", but getting the last 10% takes 90% of the time and skill ;)

What we would need is a proper animation system and animation controller. Don't get me wrong, Timeline plugin is amazing, but it isn't an animation controller. Also you need actors for motion capture, recording all kinds of animation snippets. Also recording transitions between these animation snippets. Also animation varitions. Then you need an army of animators who can clean up the recordings. And you need coders who can code all the behavior/reaction logic and world perception, which tells the animation controller what to do.

Anyway....my usual setup is something like this, layers in other of importance:
  1. Eye blink (=> e.g. VaM build-in "Auto Blink")
  2. Breathing (=> e.g. Life plugin)
    • Idle animation of chest, stomach, nose, mouth, lips
    • Matching breathing sounds in sync with animation
  3. Micro head movement (=> e.g. Gaze plugin, part of Life)
  4. Micro eye movement (=> Glance plugin)
    • I think you need to switch the video below to "HD" to see it
  5. Shifting facial expressions (=> e.g. VaM build-in "Auto Expressions")
  6. Occasionally shifting marco focus, looking at different things in the world
  7. Macro hand movement (=> IdlePoser or Timeline plugins)
  8. Marco body movement (=> IdlePoser or Timeline plugins)
  9. (Having other animated things in your scene besides characters also helps.....e.g. those swinging chains)
All of those just play mostly independently of each other with random timings....so you have some slight controlled chaos...aka "Life".
Example with just Life, Gaze, Glance and 5 instances of IdlePoser (eye target, marco body, left hand, right hand, fingers over the remote):

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom