Solved Pre made animations

Gaming_2024

Reactions
Can I download a pre-made animations on the hub and use it ingame? Can’t seem to find any on here.

Can we save the animations then use them in a new scene?
It really depends, but it's possible. If the animation is saved on timeline for example, you could export it and then import it, technically. But it's not the easiest thing to do. At least nothing like swapping appearances for example.

Upvote 0
whats the method for that? I'm new to Vam.
Hey, I just want to be honest and let you know that is a way bigger endeavor to answer than I have time for, at least right now. Some things to note if you wanted to do this: you would need to also save the pose presets of the models involved, and make sure they are loaded and lined up correctly. You would need to make sure any plugins and appropriate triggers are not messed with. This will heavily change depending on the scene. Some animations may be a simple loop, and in this case you would go to the "more" settings in AcidBubble's Timeline plugin, and export. Import is in the same area.

However, if there is any extra plugins or triggers that might rely on different things, you are not going to be able to do it. In almost all cases it is easier to bring in other stuff into the scene that is already animated, vs trying to bring the animation to another scene. You can replace the backdrop and models with whatever and whoever you like quite easily. That is what I would recommend, versus trying to do this animation swapping.

Upvote 0
One way to transfer Timeline animations is using a Plugin Preset. Load up the source scene. Select the character with the animation you like. Delete all other plugins on that character except the Timeline and anything the animation really needs. Save a Plugin preset. Exit that scene without saving. Load the new scene, select the target character and do a Merge Load on the plugin preset you saved. Then you have to add a trigger to play that animation. Save the scene. Repeat for other characters.

Upvote 0
One way to transfer Timeline animations is using a Plugin Preset. Load up the source scene. Select the character with the animation you like. Delete all other plugins on that character except the Timeline and anything the animation really needs. Save a Plugin preset. Exit that scene without saving. Load the new scene, select the target character and do a Merge Load on the plugin preset you saved. Then you have to add a trigger to play that animation. Save the scene. Repeat for other characters.
I had no idea plugin presets would save active timeline animations. TIL!

Upvote 0
I thought the OP might have been asking a question I posed awhile ago but I don't recall seeing an answer: in the Timeline plugin we can save animations but I've never seen anyone share those saved animation files here on the hub. A lot of times I'm not interested in the complete scene, just the animation.

Upvote 0
I thought the OP might have been asking a question I posed awhile ago but I don't recall seeing an answer: in the Timeline plugin we can save animations but I've never seen anyone share those saved animation files here on the hub. A lot of times I'm not interested in the complete scene, just the animation.
same

I'd really like an animation set for a bunch of basic transitional animations that are notoriously difficult to create without mocap. like standing to sitting, standing to kneeling, kneeling to laying down, standing to laying down, all that kind of stuff.

it's easy to make a loop animation for sex motions, but transitions are very tedious to make well without mocap. having scenes fade to black while changing positions or loading a new pose and/or animation etc isn't immersive.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom