PosingHelper

Plugins PosingHelper

Hey guys, before I pester the posing guru Ruvik, is anyone else unable to bind any key to activate/deactivate the plugin? I've been using keybindings for a long time and tried many different keys and nothing works and think it might be just my VAM, which is latest version:

1682787692734.png

Hey guys, before I pester the posing guru Ruvik, is anyone else unable to bind any key to activate/deactivate the plugin? I've been using keybindings for a long time and tried many different keys and nothing works and think it might be just my VAM, which is latest version:

View attachment 239687

I'm here to report the same problem. Can't toggle this UI with keybinds after the last update.

I'm here to report the same problem. Can't toggle this UI with keybinds after the last update.

View attachment 239687
yeah i accidentally introduced a bug in the update. it was a really easy fix , but Im just working on a small feature and i'll update when this feature is done, which may happen tomorrow.

OMG @Ruvik man you somehow did it, wow!!! Works so perfectly dude, thank you so much man! Do you have a tip jar or anything I can donate some appreciation? This is cut a huge pain away I've been having since day 1 with posing which was the WOREST of the worst, until now :)

OMG @Ruvik man you somehow did it, wow!!! Works so perfectly dude, thank you so much man! Do you have a tip jar or anything I can donate some appreciation? This is cut a huge pain away I've been having since day 1 with posing which was the WOREST of the worst, until now :)
glad you liked it.
sorry, but i can't accept any funding bc i don't really need it and my biggest gift is being able to work on this and have all this amazing feedback. also a big reason why i kept improving this plugin is Im also a user and i didn't knew i wanted these features until i tried them.

Hey @Ruvik I just got done fully play testing this plugin with moving and rearranging of poses of 2 persons as I normally would, which I'd always typically want to thross (that's both throw and toss) VAM and my PC off the stratosphere with tears of frustration. It usually takes me 2 hours just to move folks into position because I'm a freak perfectionist :(, but dude!!! It only took 30 minutes, so EASY now and NO wanting to thross anything whatsoever! I love ya man! This is definitely such a true game changer I cant even thank you enough man!

Of course, no one is ever satisfied are they? I think that's part of the human experience really, and why we've always leveled up, evolving from severe brow ridged cavemen who could barely make clothes and fire to what we are today - anyway, if you ever are in the plugin evolving neighborhood, what would ice the already wonderfully frosty and supernaturally delicious cake would be two items:

- add toes & pelvis
- add target toggle

This way we'd NEVER have to endure touching VAM's most disgusting and infuriating menu ever again when move sexy people :cool: I'd bribe you with coupious amounts of cash again as you overtly deserve, but I see that's no allure :sneaky:

After that, well, I guess the only possible evolution up would be you creating VAM 3.0, which would likely get done sooner than 2.0 :oops:

Anyway, regardless if you evolve this magic even further or not, THANK YOU AGAIN for making dreams!

Hey @Ruvik I just got done fully play testing this plugin with moving and rearranging of poses of 2 persons as I normally would, which I'd always typically want to thross (that's both throw and toss) VAM and my PC off the stratosphere with tears of frustration. It usually takes me 2 hours just to move folks into position because I'm a freak perfectionist :(, but dude!!! It only took 30 minutes, so EASY now and NO wanting to thross anything whatsoever! I love ya man! This is definitely such a true game changer I cant even thank you enough man!

Of course, no one is ever satisfied are they? I think that's part of the human experience really, and why we've always leveled up, evolving from severe brow ridged cavemen who could barely make clothes and fire to what we are today - anyway, if you ever are in the plugin evolving neighborhood, what would ice the already wonderfully frosty and supernaturally delicious cake would be two items:

- add toes & pelvis
- add target toggle

This way we'd NEVER have to endure touching VAM's most disgusting and infuriating menu ever again when move sexy people :cool: I'd bribe you with coupious amounts of cash again as you overtly deserve, but I see that's no allure :sneaky:

After that, well, I guess the only possible evolution up would be you creating VAM 3.0, which would likely get done sooner than 2.0 :oops:

Anyway, regardless if you evolve this magic even further or not, THANK YOU AGAIN for making dreams!
i remember my first time firing up vam and just being amazed by the drag feature, but after sometime it hit me that while it's amazing it's not at all easy to work with especially coming from an HS , PH background , makes you wanna thross the PC.

and speaking of evolving. i think in addition to the features you mentioned i need to add:

- the ability to control the collision ,physics and on\off state of the character( eg the checkboxes in the characters control UI)
- the ability to load and save poses ( i have no idea how hard that could be so no promises)

and you're very welcome ❤.

@Ruvik Yeah man! Fantastic creative addition ideas, I'm surprised this caveman didn't think of it -

Can you imagine a VAM world one day that to load a pose you've saved after it's taken you hardly no time at all to arrange with PH, that it normally would have taken 30 times that long in standard VAM, you can load it right from PH further limiting exposure and mental disease from touching VAMs thross-inducing menu systems!? Wow!

Also that collision control would be EPIC too, but add to that ability to reset any physics like for either the whole body or just the feet like we can with AcidBubbles Collision plugin - maybe instead reinventing that wheel perhaps just a connection to his plugin, with his gracious permission of course, which I use all the time to fix body parts reloading after a save that have their physics all wacky and jerking wildly until you reset physics......

1683477029480.png

Why does the latest version of the plugin look like the old one for me? I removed all versions and downloaded from here.

Any chance for a VR-compatible Version?

(For knowhow & codesnippets, maybe hit up JayJayWon and/or PluginIdea - both have designed GUIs that work in both modes pretty much from scratch)

Any chance for a VR-compatible Version?

(For knowhow & codesnippets, maybe hit up JayJayWon and/or PluginIdea - both have designed GUIs that work in both modes pretty much from scratch)
i would love to make this VR-compatible, i just don't have anyway to test it. it would be nice if a vr user agreed to be my tester.
i think i will look into it after i finish up adding a couple of extra features.

Hi , I try add plugin and error happened.

!> Compile of Ruvik.PosingHelper.22:/Custom/Scripts/Ruvik/ph.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `HubOpen' and no extension method `HubOpen' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [184, 61]

Hi , I try add plugin and error happened.

!> Compile of Ruvik.PosingHelper.22:/Custom/Scripts/Ruvik/ph.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `HubOpen' and no extension method `HubOpen' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [184, 61]
i don't know for sure but maybe try updating your game

Didn't find a reason why symmetry doesn't work in the new version for me.
it works fine for me. the center of the body should be in the right place for it to work properly though. anyway i'll update it tomorrow, and pm you to check up on the issue then.

Ruvik updated PosingHelper with a new update entry:

added toes and pelvis , added a bunch on utility buttons

.Toes and pelvis bones
- that's about it.

. utility buttons
- on\off
- collision toggle
- freeze physics
- recover from physics explosion
- load poses

. about future updates
- im thinking of rewriting allot of the plugin code to help me set up VR UI.so sadly future updates will be slow, but Im not done yet and i'll always be active in the Discussion to help and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

!> Compile of Ruvik.PosingHelper.23:/Custom/Scripts/Ruvik/ph.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `MainHUDVisible' and no extension method `MainHUDVisible' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [185, 64]

new version doesn't work at all (

!> Compile of Ruvik.PosingHelper.23:/Custom/Scripts/Ruvik/ph.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `MainHUDVisible' and no extension method `MainHUDVisible' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [185, 64]

new version doesn't work at all (
sorry .i didn't knew am using a feature that was introduced in a recent update, but try updating your game that should fix it.
i'll patch it soon with a version that doesn't require the new feature when i get the time to.

sorry .i didn't knew am using a feature that was introduced in a recent update, but try updating your game that should fix it.
i'll patch it soon with a version that doesn't require the new feature when i get the time to.

Sorry didn't know there was a new update. I have heard that MeshedVR is no longer going to release updates for the old VAM. Symmetry works.

Back
Top Bottom