penis geo as clothing

Clothing penis geo as clothing

WeebUVR

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
WeebUVR submitted a new resource:

penis geo as clothing - clothing + textures

Male genitals geometry imported as clothing item.

It allows doing independent animated texture transition for genitals for more interesting erection animations, transformations, wetness, weins popping, etc...
it can also ease using custom genital textures on various skins since you have a lot of control in VaM over the clothing material.

any male genital texture will work. included are some free textures from Jackaroo...

Read more about this resource...

So, it says I have this, it's listen as In My Library, but it's hiding very, very well. I can't find it at all.

I really like this, but do you know how to improve the tesselation on it? I've tried to change the tesselation settings in my driver, change the smooth passes in vam but nothing seems to change it

1671462441014.png
the "clothing"

1671462550341.png
Without it

I really like this, but do you know how to improve the tesselation on it? I've tried to change the tesselation settings in my driver, change the smooth passes in vam but nothing seems to change it

View attachment 189377 the "clothing"

View attachment 189378 Without it
That is the unfortunate downside of this clothing.
Any attempt at subdivision that would make it more smooth results in distortion of the clothing after import into VaM.
Only way this works is when its exact copy of the topology of the penis. which is pretty low poly :(

Back
Top Bottom