• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Glasses as clothing items ( female + male)

Clothing Glasses as clothing items ( female + male) 2

mopedlampe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
mopedlampe
mopedlampe submitted a new resource:

Glasses-bundle as clothing items - 19 Glasses as wearable clothing items with adjustment morphs

Wearable glasses

after downloading, you will find the glasses in your Female clothing section.

View attachment 120822

View attachment 120823

I tried to port a bundle of different glasses as wearable clothing items.
It is a bit tricky and not 100% working all the time, but the result should be good enough to share.

You can adjust all the colors as you like, most of the glasses are separated to different materials so you can customize...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, author~
Your glasses are very good. I like them very much~
But my hair glasses don't seem to be straight after I wear them, which makes me feel a little "low on the right and high on the left"~
I wonder if anyone has responded to such a problem

My English may not be very good, but I will try my best to express my question~
Thank you

"low on the right and high on the left"

Hey buddy,

If i read that right, the glasses appear a little bit rotated on your Model.
Please select your model and equip the glasses, then go to Female morphs and search for "glasses"

try the morph "glasses rotation fix" and see if this solves your problem.

If the glasses are not completely in the center, you can also use "glasses left right fix" to adjust that too.

There are also some other morphs that you can apply to your model so you can adjust the glasses to fit your custom model perfectly:

1652274733829.png

Hey buddy,

If i read that right, the glasses appear a little bit rotated on your Model.
Please select your model and equip the glasses, then go to Female morphs and search for "glasses"

try the morph "glasses rotation fix" and see if this solves your problem.

If the glasses are not completely in the center, you can also use "glasses left right fix" to adjust that too.

There are also some other morphs that you can apply to your model so you can adjust the glasses to fit your custom model perfectly:

View attachment 121013

Thanks for the author's response, I will test it right away~

If you are taking any suggestions to fill out the selection

I think these would be usefull for some people

1. AR/VR glasses/goggles
2. Heart Shaped
3. Red/Green Anaglyph 3D
4. A few ridiculous oversized and ostentatious "fashion" glasses - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/598626975465399399/
5. Sleeping mask

Another question ...

Is there a trick / plugin that could make glasses with flat lenses appear to be a mirrored surface?

I don't have a creator license so I've never played with how to add and manipulate mirrors.

Is there a trick / plugin that could make glasses with flat lenses appear to be a mirrored surface?

I don't have a creator license so I've never played with how to add and manipulate mirrors.
In short: no
The only way to add a mirror to vam (that i know) is the ingame-mirror.
Technically, you could add 2 mirrors to the scene and connect it to the head so they move with it, but the ingame mirror-glass is always a rectangle. You can change the size but not the shape. Everything else, clothing or cua is just reflective. You can choose different environments which changes the reflective "style" or image, but you can't do realtime reflections...

Hi, great stuff. is there a trick to getting rid of the shadows from the lenses?

Your preview screenshots dont seem to have this issue.
Bez názvu.jpg

Hi, great stuff. is there a trick to getting rid of the shadows from the lenses?
I think the look of the glass parts depends highly on where you place your lights. I guess it's a vam thing on how stuff gets rendered, but try to put the lights closer to the model's face and see if it makes any difference

I think the look of the glass parts depends highly on where you place your lights. I guess it's a vam thing on how stuff gets rendered, but try to put the lights closer to the model's face and see if it makes any difference
no difference unfortunately. was hoping for some plugin or something since semitransparent clothing items dont let light pass through it..
I think it can still work if i setup light shadows and GI in a specific way in a scene. thanks.

Hi, I only have 5 morphs from the menu, the "size fix" one - the most important one I think - is missing. Please help.

Hi, I only have 5 morphs from the menu, the "size fix" one - the most important one I think - is missing. Please help.

I don't have this either, is that supposed to be included? Bummer, it's really needed for one particular style I'm trying to use!

Hey man..great glasses but some models when wearing them...the glasses get distorted and the morphs can only fix so much..any help would be great..thnx

Back
Top Bottom