Patreon question off-topic

BigBlue1234

Reactions
This might sound like a strange question and i'm probably doing something wrong as usual...

I see a link to something I like.
I click the Patreon link.
See subscription payment options.

'Subscribe and get all these'.
All content is blurred out behind the paywall.

How do you decide if anything is worth paying for or becoming a Patreon of, if you can't see thumbnails!???

That's a GREAT question! The answer is you can't on patreon without subbing, so what to do? You have to make your choice based on what you see here, if there's a scene you see that looks good, decide if 4 bucks, or whatever they charge, is worth the gamble. You can always cancel before the end of the month so you're never out more than that one month charge.

Good luck my son.

That's a GREAT question! The answer is you can't on patreon without subbing, so what to do? You have to make your choice based on what you see here, if there's a scene you see that looks good, decide if 4 bucks, or whatever they charge, is worth the gamble. You can always cancel before the end of the month so you're never out more than that one month charge.

Good luck my son.

Yeah. A lot of creators release free scenes to advertise themselves as well. It's how I usually end up subbing to them.

I don't know why creators don't make the scene descriptions/images public posts, then only have the links behind a paywall. That way potential patrons could see what's being offered.

The only downside would be that everybody would have to be clothed, as Patreon doesn't allow nudity in public posts. But that seems like a reasonable tradeoff.

I don't know why creators don't make the scene descriptions/images public posts, then only have the links behind a paywall. That way potential patrons could see what's being offered.

The only downside would be that everybody would have to be clothed, as Patreon doesn't allow nudity in public posts. But that seems like a reasonable tradeoff.
My point exactly. I'd have more reason to subscribe if I could see what i'd get.

Offtop:
it would be nice if the developers solved the problem with patreon in VAM version 2. They could do something like a mod store with a monthly subscription to access paid content. Now there are thousands of creators, and most of the paid content is not available to users, since it is impossible to subscribe to all

Offtop:
it would be nice if the developers solved the problem with patreon in VAM version 2. They could do something like a mod store with a monthly subscription to access paid content. Now there are thousands of creators, and most of the paid content is not available to users, since it is impossible to subscribe to all

Meshed has said he has absolutely no interest or intention of setting up a store for paid content. It's a legal liability issue.

Back
Top Bottom