Patreon and download question

neglegent

Reactions
So if I sign up for the 8 dollars, will I then be taken to a page to download the software and I have it all? Also, is there a way to pay a subscription for a year all at once.?

• Here is a post with all the details: https://www.patreon.com/posts/downloading-and-32794384
  • The download is free, but its just a test version you can use to confirm it works on your machine. When subscribing you can get access to a post with the key for your tier. Links are in above post.
  • You only have to subscribe for a single month, you can keep using the version forever. You just won't get any major updates being released and I think you loose access to the official Discord.

Just to add, it's the same updater and the same download for all versions. It's just the key you enter the first time you run the program that unlocks the different features.
Once you have a key, it continues to work forever. But once you're unsubscribed the the Patreon, you lose access to the post that shows the key. So write it down, in case you get a new computer and want to re-install it. Better yet, email it to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom