Not A Bug No morphs under Person - geometry in AnimationStep Transion action

VirtaPimp

Reactions
Hi, i use Virtamate since years now ^^ and just signed in to report this strange behavior.

I was able to animate morphs on TRANSITION ACTION of an animations steps of an animationPattern before 1.20. Since, i can not, i tryed to make a clean install, took me few hours, because i got like 80 gigs of content and was thinking there was a conflict, but i realised that i can see all the morphs On OnActive or OnInative action, but not on TRANSITION ACTION.

animation_pattern_step_morph_problem.png

i do not not understand why there is only 400/2166 in OnActive and OnInactive Action too ? is there a particular reason?

So, is this an intended behavior in 1.20.* or is there a real problem. By the way, i looked again at my old virtamate install as i kept it on the side, and i got only 24 morphs under geometry since 1.20 in TRANSITION ACTION like my morphs has kept their animation property or something like that...

Hope to don't make a duplicate bug report, but i didn't saw it in the thread.

Here are more details about what i did in order ->

1 - update my main install, as told, 24 morphs under person/geometry in animationStep TRANSITION ACTION

2 - made a fresh install and just import *.var and my own morphs.... i got like 2% of the main install in it.... and the result in on the screenshots above

3 - As i am writting this post, i did a last test, made a fresh install and without importing anything, in the default scene, i add an animationPattern, and then try to add a morph to the person -> result -> person/geometry has no morphs in TRANSITION ACTION on both animationStep and collisionTrigger, but only 400/* morphs when under OnActive or OnInactive Action

Hope the detailed steps i describeded gonna help...

Despite of that, cheers for the great work ;)

Ok sorry for the second post, i realize just now that i need to tick the morph as fav to be able to see it...... -_-', i was thinking they were all animated by default, so it was not necessary to tick anything to see it under geometry, my bad....

Yeah - morphs only show up if they are favorites or you select the option to show all morphs in the Person Control & Physics 1 tab.

And the lists are limited to 400 now to prevent Unity from drastically slowing down and keep the popup list manageable.

Back
Top Bottom