• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Not A Bug No morphs under Person - geometry in AnimationStep Transion action

VirtaPimp

Reactions
Hi, i use Virtamate since years now ^^ and just signed in to report this strange behavior.

I was able to animate morphs on TRANSITION ACTION of an animations steps of an animationPattern before 1.20. Since, i can not, i tryed to make a clean install, took me few hours, because i got like 80 gigs of content and was thinking there was a conflict, but i realised that i can see all the morphs On OnActive or OnInative action, but not on TRANSITION ACTION.

animation_pattern_step_morph_problem.png

i do not not understand why there is only 400/2166 in OnActive and OnInactive Action too ? is there a particular reason?

So, is this an intended behavior in 1.20.* or is there a real problem. By the way, i looked again at my old virtamate install as i kept it on the side, and i got only 24 morphs under geometry since 1.20 in TRANSITION ACTION like my morphs has kept their animation property or something like that...

Hope to don't make a duplicate bug report, but i didn't saw it in the thread.

Here are more details about what i did in order ->

1 - update my main install, as told, 24 morphs under person/geometry in animationStep TRANSITION ACTION

2 - made a fresh install and just import *.var and my own morphs.... i got like 2% of the main install in it.... and the result in on the screenshots above

3 - As i am writting this post, i did a last test, made a fresh install and without importing anything, in the default scene, i add an animationPattern, and then try to add a morph to the person -> result -> person/geometry has no morphs in TRANSITION ACTION on both animationStep and collisionTrigger, but only 400/* morphs when under OnActive or OnInactive Action

Hope the detailed steps i describeded gonna help...

Despite of that, cheers for the great work ;)

Ok sorry for the second post, i realize just now that i need to tick the morph as fav to be able to see it...... -_-', i was thinking they were all animated by default, so it was not necessary to tick anything to see it under geometry, my bad....

Yeah - morphs only show up if they are favorites or you select the option to show all morphs in the Person Control & Physics 1 tab.

And the lists are limited to 400 now to prevent Unity from drastically slowing down and keep the popup list manageable.

Back
Top Bottom