Question Need help with robot scene. How to remove collision and weight on body parts so it acts like an item.

marlowInc

Reactions
I'm trying to recreate this scene with the five nights at freddy robots with their metal skin off. Anyone know how I can seperate the head and have no collision on the body? Ideally a way to seperate every body part. Transparency on the body keeps colliding with the other body parts or has weight, I just want the head as like an object. The robot mouths don't have tongues so I need to figure out how to get a tongue in there and have it wiggle on the table enticing you while you fuck its torso.
The repairman playing with the robot girls with half built parts scattered across the table. And a fleshlight linked to her womb with Xray. I'm not very good with CUA stuff but do you think this is possible? How would you guys go about making this scene?

2-n.jpg
1725511298328.png

1725510960359.png

Attachments

• 1725511034525.png
    1725511034525.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
I will say you will need each part on display will need to be its own atom with the transparency plugin to hide unneeded parts.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/disembody.39634/
or use disembodied with all joint controls set to off but rotations on only so you can pose each however you need. Only the parts in view will have collisions so add it while the preson is standing then turn off joint controls, then pose. Not sure you'll still need the trasnparency plugin but if needed, use.

Screenshot 2024-09-05 043845.png

The fleshlight cua just needs to be parented and easy and best way should be with CUAM. Add the timeline to which ever person atoms need animating and there you go.
I hope this was helpful.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom