Answered How to remove a single clothing item?

Babell99

Reactions
Hi,

I would like to be able to remove a single piece of clothing without calling an appearance preset.

For example, you want to remove a gag ball from the mouth of the character with the UIButton "Remove gag". In the trigger, I set the person as the Receiver Atom, but if I go thru the receivers and receivers target, I cannot find what I need to use to simply remove it.

Cannot be that complicated, but just cant figure out what is the receiver to use.

Thanks!

I am surprised that no one knows how this can be done. Seems like quite basic .... I wish that I do not have to use "Load Preset". Loading preset will re-init the character clothes, so if the character was all undressed. It will get dressed again, which kill the immersion.

Upvote 0
From this discord post:
receiver atom: person
receiver: geometry
receiver target: toggle <clothing name>

That did it! Wow it is quite deep ... I would have searched a LOOONNGGGG time. Thank you very much!

By the way, I am trying that discord link but it does not work. What is the server name I need to look for to join the Virt a mate discord one? I did not find it while searching on Discord.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom