• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question how remove clothing using trigger action

thx1138

Reactions
In the VAM editor, there are checkboxes next to each clothing item to toggle them on/off - is it possible to do this as a trigger action like Person->???->??? I am switching away from simenabled clothes due to the high performance/FPS hit, but would like to be able to toggle them on/off via UI Toggle in a scene.

In the VAM editor, there are checkboxes next to each clothing item to toggle them on/off - is it possible to do this as a trigger action like Person->???->??? I am switching away from simenabled clothes due to the high performance/FPS hit, but would like to be able to toggle them on/off via UI Toggle in a scene.

YES you can!
With many variable...
With a collision trigger (Add and place it, when selected you will find add discrete action - (can name it) setting - choose the person as received atom - then choose cloth you want to take off (specific clothe options are under different cloth "name" ) you have to choose the good one according the way you want to take the cloth off (appearing disappearing with on off, or with alpha adjust or detach to make your character undress smoothly

Can also use a trigger in Timeline plugin
Use the person collision trigger
Animation pattern should allows something like that either

Upvote 0
I did it with triggers in Timelinep plugin using clothgrqbsphere
Hey! I was playing around with timeline and clothgrabsphere today. I was trying to make her flash her boobs. The clothes are sim, the spheres were working. The only problem i ran in to was that she couldn't grab the spheres in timeline? I tried to make them parent link bit it didn't work.

Is it even possible?

Upvote 0
You can't grab the spheres, they are just the volume to affect by a ClothGrabSphere. The purpose of parent linking a CGS to a hand is to "glue" a CGS to the hand, and then you trigger it on and off at the right times.
Keep in mind that for a CGS to work on clothes it needs to be triggered ON ONLY when that volume is over the clothes.
If needed check the FAQ, in "Scene editing/making".

Upvote 0
You can't grab the spheres, they are just the volume to affect by a ClothGrabSphere. The purpose of parent linking a CGS to a hand is to "glue" a CGS to the hand, and then you trigger it on and off at the right times.
Keep in mind that for a CGS to work on clothes it needs to be triggered ON ONLY when that volume is over the clothes.
If needed check the FAQ, in "Scene editing/making".
Thanks, I'm gonna try it!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom