Question Morph stretch and deformation for body

Wendy Z

Reactions
When there are objects inside of an atom's boyd (a dick, in most cases), the atom's body, like belly and vagina usually remains the same size and roughly the same shape, since vagina merely opens up, with the help of plugins like auto bulger by Saking55 we can have deformation on both parts, but from what i understood (and what the plugin shows) that it simply detects the depth of which the object is being inserted and apllies pre-set morphs accordingly.

This isn't really the best.....(its great dont get me wrong), i wonder if there is a proper plugin, code whatever that makes the materials(mostly atom skins) to be stretched and bulged in real time instead of appling pre-made morphs, kinda like the tifa's belly shown here by dom3d in what i presume is blender( i hope this isnt a violation or anything)
图像_2024-08-21_140548957.png

Perhaps theres some technical issue, maybe its the optimizatin or just VAM's engine couldn't handle it? I dont really expect to get a solutuion here, instead im really more curious on the cause of the minor gripe i have (and if i do miss something that fix my issue please point me to it, im a bit of a duchbag)

Back
Top Bottom