Question Morph merger booty problem

ivam

Reactions
Hey guys
When i use this addon to save the body part, it creates a weird deformation on the new created morph. For some reason the right butt-cheek gets lifted up and i don't know why. Even if i activate all 3 of the morph parts, it doesn't fix it.
Does anyone of you have the same problem? And is there maybe a fix-morph that negates that problem like the neck fix for faces? Didn't notice it until yesterday but when i checked my models, all of them have this weird right butt cheek. I hope someone can help me 😅

Specifically about your right butt cheek problem, it may be due to this issue Trety mentioned on discord:

"RG & LG morphs are glute morphs ported from daz, but some of the old versions of them were bugged, and they auto apply to the every model U load into the scene. Usually these 3 i marked. These morphs are separated and RG affects just right butt cheek messing with coliders and well, auto saving with the model U're trying to save.
Many people still have them in theirs custom folder and keep packing them into theirs vars"
1663727810970.png

Check for those morphs in your system, and try removing them.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom