Paid Scenes Model Pose Scene Changer

WolfmanVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
wolfmanvr
WolfmanVR submitted a new resource:

Model Pose Scene Changer - Quickly switch between twenty models, nine backgrounds, and numerous poses!

Quickly switch between twenty models, nine backgrounds, and numerous poses! Characters can be posed, and then new characters loaded without changing the pose. Or, switch the pose with any of the buttons on the left. The top buttons affect only the background wall.

This is just the start! I will be adding more models, more poses, more environments, and possibly even new features as time goes on.

Have...

Read more about this resource...

WolfmanVR updated Model Pose Scene Changer with a new update entry:

New, more favorable tiering structure!

Realizing not everyone has a lot of disposable income these days, I have decided to remove the post restrictions on my different Patreon tiers. Now all tiers will be able to access all of my post archive!

The only exception will be the top "Creative Supporter" tier. Occasionally I will be posting special content for them as an extra special thank you.

All support is greatly appreciated!

--WolfmanVR

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.6 - Large update to the MPSC!

Lots of changes/improvements in this release!

** 3 Store and 3 Load buttons - Now you can save any character's skin textures into one of three slots, load any other character, and load any of the three saved slots over the current skin textures. Since each character's skin textures are unique, it's almost like having 500+ models now!

** 8 sliders added for extra fun ** - With the addition of 8 new morph sliders, you can customize some aspects of each character quickly. Not happy with the...

New toggles!

I finally got around to adding something I've wanted since the beginning -- a way to hide/show all of the buttons and sliders.

So, I added a top row of buttons to hide the different categories - Morphs, Poses, Lights, Backdrops, and Models.

With this update you can now tweak everything just the way you want it, hide everything, and take some good screenshots. A must have, imo!

--WolfmanVR

MAJOR UPDATE

New to the MPSC in version 2.4:

-- Wolfman Thrusting! You can enable/disable his trusting, change the thrusting target, and adjust parameters. (More parameters might be added in the future).

-- Three Couples Poses (so far)! Pre-made couples poses to get the action going for you. Or, you can disable thrusting, pose the models yourself, and then enable thrusting!

-- Enable/disable Gaze buttons for the Wolfman and the Multiperson Model! Sometimes you don't want the model (especially the...

Back
Top Bottom