• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
MMD VMD Player

Paid Plugins MMD VMD Player

Where can we find a Tutorial for the MMD Player Plugin ?
So many Functions and i see not Tutorial what is what here.
Your Patreon guides to VAMHUB.
Thx a lot.

Last edited:
Where can we find a Tutorial for the MMD Player Plugin ?
So many Functions and i see not Tutorial what is what here.
Your Patreon guides to VAMHUB.
Thx a lot.
I will create a video guide soon, currently there is no guide. But it is rather easy to start: Add the plugin to any atom, open custom UI, press the first button "Load Folder" to open a mmd folder, it will then automatically load the motion vmd file, expression vmd file, music file, and camera vmd file, so you just need to press the Play button then to start dance.

Hi thx . Loading works

But for what is the Camera ? Can i switch to the CAM View somewhere ?
All i see is a Camera Window opening.
Currently If i load VMD Files everything is static while in the Videos the Videos have motion and often follow the camera path.
So there is a way to switch to the Camera View in VAM so i am atually following the predefined path ?

Also is it normal you have to reset the Plugin each time you load a new VMD File?
Because it always plays the old even if i load a new ( Current Final Version ) .

Hi thx . Loading works

But for what is the Camera ? Can i switch to the CAM View somewhere ?
All i see is a Camera Window opening.
Currently If i load VMD Files everything is static while in the Videos the Videos have motion and often follow the camera path.
So there is a way to switch to the Camera View in VAM so i am atually following the predefined path ?

Also is it normal you have to reset the Plugin each time you load a new VMD File?
Because it always plays the old even if i load a new ( Current Final Version ) .
Hi, camera view should start automatically, please don't toggle the Camera Atom on option, otherwise you would need to press M key to enter the Window Camera Atom.
No, it is not normal that you have to reset it each time, could you check the vmd files again? If it still persists, would you please make a screenshot video for me to analyze the problem? Thanks!

I did everything as in the video, but my model does not move! Music is playing, the camera is working and emotions are on the face, but there are no movements! Can I see the instructions in the video or in the pictures?

I did everything as in the video, but my model does not move! Music is playing, the camera is working and emotions are on the face, but there are no movements! Can I see the instructions in the video or in the pictures?
Could you please post me a patron message? I will try to fix the problem for you.

Gibt es eine Veröffentlichung für den neuen MMD-Player?
MMDPlayer latest version is still 2.9.0. There is a test version 3.0.0 of MMDEditor released only to some patrons, but it has very basic features at the moment. In October a public release(3.2.0) should be available.

Die neueste Version von MMDPlayer ist immer noch 2.9.0. Es gibt eine Testversion 3.0.0 von MMDEditor, die nur für einige Benutzer freigegeben wurde, aber im Moment hat sie sehr grundlegende Funktionen. Im Oktober soll eine öffentliche Version (3.2.0) verfügbar sein.
[/ZITIEREN]
Thank you.
Ich freue mich darauf, das werde ich mir auf jeden Fall gleich kaufen. 3.0 kann man nicht testen, oder?

Thanks! At the moment, I am send 3.0.0 version to 10euro tier patrons, but it is just for early testing, it is not yet stable, main functionality is adjusting the mmd bone offset and foot/toe IK settings.

ok danke für die freundliche Info, ab der Vollversion bin ich wieder als Unterstützer da

zhfx updated MMD VMD Player(Golden Pack) with a new update entry:

MMDPlayer3.1.1 update

MMDEditor 3.1.1 Corrections:

MMDPlayer

improved IK bone motion

fixed the bug that the video rendered with RenderToMovie is not smooth

SuperMode(MMDEditor)

fixed the bug that playing mmd in super mode is not as smooth as that in normal mode

fixed the bug that left/right arrow key shortcuts move more than one frame in super mode

fixed bugs upon loading vmd folders after exporting edited vmd file.

fixed bugs upon removing and adding again SuperMode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

zhfx updated MMD VMD Player with a new update entry:

MMDPlayer 3.4.0

MMDPlayer 3.4.0 updates:

Starting from version 3.4.0, you can adjust the MMD play speed while keeping the music quality still as good as possible. This allows you to slow down/speed up the dance with still acceptable music quality in sync.

How to adjust the play speed?

You add the MMDPlayer plugin and load a VMD folder to play as usual, then you add the SuperMode plugin, you will see a slider to adjust Music Speed when clicking on the [VMD]Person node in super mode. Just...

MMDPlayer 3.4.1

Starting from version 3.4.0, you can adjust the MMD play speed while keeping the music quality still as good as possible. This allows you to slow down/speed up the dance with still acceptable music quality in sync.

3.4.1 updates:

Fixed problem that music pitch optimization did work when adjusting music speed with Audio Atom option on in MMD Player for spatial sound effects.

Added more options like pitch and volume along with the music speed option so user can further customize the...

MMDEditor 3.7.0

MMD Player/Editor - Auto. Playing Next Dance

MMD Player automatically plays next dance. You just need to put all MMD dance folders in one root folder and load one of the dance folder to play as usual. It will automatically loads next folder to play when the selected dance finishes. You can disable this feature by adding SuperMode plugin and uncheck the "Auto. Next" box...

MMDEditorPack 3.8.0

MMDEditorPack3.8.0 updates:

Fixed the issue that dances without music don't play properly

Fixed the issue that MMD playing and rendering to movie doesn't sync in some cases

Optimized the automatic play next folder option and loop option, they work better with RenderToMovie now and are disabled by default and can be enabled in the super mode/MMDEditor plugin.

Hi.. I upgraded to the 3.8.0 recently. When I made some edits to a mmd motion, and saved it, all the facial motions did not save into the new file. The original mmd motion does have facial motion built into the vmd file. Is that a limitation, or the mmdEditor 3.8.0 simply doesn't support saving facial motion data?

Hi.. I upgraded to the 3.8.0 recently. When I made some edits to a mmd motion, and saved it, all the facial motions did not save into the new file. The original mmd motion does have facial motion built into the vmd file. Is that a limitation, or the mmdEditor 3.8.0 simply doesn't support saving facial motion data?
Hi, Thanks for this feedback! I think the new save files contains only motion for all MMD releases. Since the old vmd motion file is not overwriten, the facial motions are still in the old vmd file. So, you can try set the old vmd file as facial expression and the new vmd file as motion, it should work then as expected. Should you still face problems, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom