MMD VMD Player

Paid Plugins MMD VMD Player

zhfx updated MMD VMD Player with a new update entry:

MMDPlayer3.13.2 update

MMDEditorPack 3.13.2 updates:

Gentle/Classic Mode Switch:

You can switch the dance mode between Gentle and Classic. Gentle mode moves the body more softly so it avoids overstreches of some motions while Classic mode is usual mode like before which works good for most motions. You can even switch the mode in realtime during the dancing.
Removed the duplicated Music speed slider.
View attachment 163337

Read the rest of this update entry...

・Character rotation information is not saved. Will it be corrected?
・While dancing, the position information does not follow as it looks, is there any way to correct this?

Ok, so I just don't get it. All the plugins work fine for me, except for the MMDPlayer plugin, which I really need. Previously I did a 'clean install' of VAM and it started working on that install, but now it doesn't work anymore with the exact same scene. So, I just tried another band new clean install of VAM again, still doesn't work. The plugin seems to load fine, but when I click the 'load folder' button, nothing happens. How do I get the MMDPlayer plugin to work consistently? I can't be the only personrr running into this issue, am I? Brand new clean install of VAM.

MMDPlayer 4.0.0

MMDEditorPack 4.0.0 updates:

Starting Pose

The starting pose has been drastically improved, it is now even closer to standard MMD T Pose hence the motion gets even closer to original MMD. The initial T pose is also automacally skipped so you will not see an urgly T pose before each dance anymore. The loading performance is also improved that dance can start faster than before.

Character Orientation/Rotation

Character's orientation is now respected. When you load a new...

The plugin itself is good, but the cheek is the reference to the plugin. There isn't a single place where you buy something where you sometimes have to wait up to 2 days until you get the purchased content, you should also buy the graphics card again, then you practically have to create an application to unlock it again, what It can also take up to two days, and yes I can write that because I have already been a customer twice and it took forever before I was able to use it again, continuing this principle in this way is not possible at all these days. If I purchase something, whether Steam or anywhere else, I get my item within 5 minutes. Do you live on the moon or why don't you change anything?
Hi Sorry for the bad experience in the past, the process has changed already for many months.

In Super mode Play End stuck at 100 sec. Never play more longer song.
I myself suffered from the same problem. For now, the troubleshooting method is

If you reload the dance motion with MMPlayer with the maximum length in supermode, it will return to normal.

Hi love this plugin. using 3.13.2
Whenever I finish recording in Screen Space with BMP output, VAM crashes. Is this fixed in version 4?

Error Description
[bmp @ 000001fd8394c680] bad magic number
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
Cannot determine format of input stream 0:0 after EOF
Error marking filters as finished

MMDEditor4.1.0 update

MMDEditorPack 4.1.0 updates:

Fixed the problem that in certain cases when SuperMode is added, "Play End" is limited to 100 seconds.

Fixed the problem that recording ends too early in RenderToMovie when music length is shorter than the motion length.

Fixed the problem that in certain cases Record button doesn't respond in RenderToVR

Fixed the problem that in certain cases SuperMode plugin doesn't work propery when reloaded from a saved scene.

FasterVaM supports the case without...

MMDEditor4.1.0 update

MMDEditorPack 4.1.0 updates:

Fixed the problem that in certain cases when SuperMode is added, "Play End" is limited to 100 seconds.

Fixed the problem that recording ends too early in RenderToMovie when music length is shorter than the motion length.

Fixed the problem that in certain cases Record button doesn't respond in RenderToVR

Fixed the problem that in certain cases SuperMode plugin doesn't work propery when reloaded from a saved scene.

FasterVaM supports the case without...

MMDEditor 4.2.1

This version also supports the latest VaM release 1.21.0.4

This version supports rendering videos with visual effects triggered by MMD background music(e.g. light effects triggered by MMD music). I will release a detailed note with demo video in next days. For the moment, I want to first release it for users who wants to test latest VaM 1.21.0.4.

This version also fixes bugs that RenderToMovie doesn't work properly with non-MMD scenes.

MMDEditorPack 4.2.1 update

MMDEditorPack 4.2.1 updates:
This version also supports the latest VaM release 1.21.0.4
This version also supports ogg files as MMD music.
This version also fixed bugs that RenderToMovie doesn't work properly with non-MMD scenes.
This version supports rendering videos with visual effects triggered by MMD background music(e.g. light effects triggered by MMD music).
You can create light effects with VaM Audio triggers bound to MMD background music, when you start the MMD dance...

Well, with a new rig inbound, it looks like I'll finally be taking the dive on this plugin (and the associated suites).

I was among those initially concerned with the pricing and content licensing/delivery practices from this creator, particularly with a functional free alternative available. However, while I still have my hangups it's nonetheless looking like this plugin is the superior option. The free plugin/mod simply doesn't have a large enough variety of options to adjust for VaM import, and is no longer being actively developed AFAIK (which has already caused me an issue with the most recent VaM update).

So, I'll soon see for myself. No denying how fantastic the example videos are, that's for sure, and I'm looking forward to proper integration with stuff/scenes like SonicStage.

120Hz physics with physics update cap 3, 120Hz Index refresh rate, 150% Index resolution, Soft Body physics on, TittyMagic on, glute physics enabled, x10 plugin cycle update = 60 FPS solo Person dances in VR.

New rig + VaM update + first usage of this plugin = 😇

Absolute heaven. My VaM experience is now at a level I could previously only dream of (although there are of course still limits lol).

Great plugin! I have a couple questions, thank in advance!

1) What does "Bake" do?

2) Is there a loop option? I couldnt find it in the plugin options.

3) When watching in VR mode, the camera VMD files make the view distorted, most of the characters are enlarged. Is there anyway to adjust that or is it locked by the camera vmd file?

Thanks again!!

MMDEditorPack 4.3.0 update

Fixed issue that MMD dance pose remains even when switching to another scene without MMD plugin.

Fixed issue that Supermode plugin doesn't remove correctly when closing a scene

RenderToMovie automatically includes the scene audio into the rendered video also for non-MMD mocap scene animations. It exports two videos, one with audio and the other file name starting with "s"(for silent) without audio.

RenderToMovie captures the visual effects triggered by scene audio into the rendered...

MMDEditorPack4.3.1 update

MMDEditorPack 4.3.1 corrections:

Optimized the default settings for MMD camera motion in VR mode so the view gets properly zoomed.

RenderToMovie Automatically starts and stops with the scene animation also in non-MMD mode. You just need to add RenderToMovie plugin to scene and press the Record button, it automatically starts scene animation and it automatically stops when the animation reaches its end. Two videos will get exported at the end, one with audio and the other(filename...

Ok, so I just don't get it. All the plugins work fine for me, except for the MMDPlayer plugin, which I really need. Previously I did a 'clean install' of VAM and it started working on that install, but now it doesn't work anymore with the exact same scene. So, I just tried another band new clean install of VAM again, still doesn't work. The plugin seems to load fine, but when I click the 'load folder' button, nothing happens. How do I get the MMDPlayer plugin to work consistently? I can't be the only personrr running into this issue, am I? Brand new clean install of VAM.
Did you solve the problem? I can't open folder either.

Back
Top Bottom