mmd stage

Paid Assets mmd stage

Just wanted to report that none of the videos in the Overview work (black screen). Not sure about others though, but I did reload / refresh the page and still nothing.

Just wanted to report that none of the videos in the Overview work (black screen). Not sure about others though, but I did reload / refresh the page and still nothing.
Do you see nothing displayed inside my scene after you enter it?

Except for the first video, the other videos are just demonstrations and not part of the scene itself. It only contains assets and lighting

Do you see nothing displayed inside my scene after you enter it?

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

To be clear, I don't actually have the scene, as it is paid content and am not currently subscribed on your Patreon.

However, I was simply pointing at how hte video previews in the Overview page are 'blank' (black screen) and show nothing. I checked again just a few seconds ago to be 100% sure and they still show nothing. I only wanted to inform you of that situation :)

To be clear here is the link to the Overview page: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/mmd-stage.38001/

The videos on that page show nothing, they're just black screens.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

To be clear, I don't actually have the scene, as it is paid content and am not currently subscribed on your Patreon.

However, I was simply pointing at how hte video previews in the Overview page are 'blank' (black screen) and show nothing. I checked again just a few seconds ago to be 100% sure and they still show nothing. I only wanted to inform you of that situation :)

To be clear here is the link to the Overview page: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/mmd-stage.38001/

The videos on that page show nothing, they're just black screens.
Oh, thank you, mate. I’m sorry, my English is very poor and I misunderstood your meaning. This situation could be that you haven’t turned on the VPN software, or it could be that the video is a bit large and requires some time to load. From my end, it displays normally as well.

Back
Top Bottom