MMD VMD Player

Paid Plugins MMD VMD Player

Thanks for your last responds. I like how "super mode" can change the color of an object within a CUA. Is it possible to change the color of an object within a CUA using a "trigger"? For example, a CUA of a house contains a light bulb, and I want to change the color of the light bulb using a timeline trigger.

Thanks for your last responds. I like how "super mode" can change the color of an object within a CUA. Is it possible to change the color of an object within a CUA using a "trigger"? For example, a CUA of a house contains a light bulb, and I want to change the color of the light bulb using a timeline trigger.
Hi, I think currently it is not possible yet but this could be supported technically, I will investigate this and hopefully come with a release that supports it.

hello whre i can buy this motion dance ...

i iwant ask bout render to video. why sound not include when record use this plugin. thx

hello whre i can buy this motion dance ...

i iwant ask bout render to video. why sound not include when record use this plugin. thx
Hello, this video was created by one of the users so I don't have more info about this dance sorry.
Please comment on Patron site so I get your version and tier info, the sound is included starting from certain version in fact.

Hello, this video was created by one of the users so I don't have more info about this dance sorry.
Please comment on Patron site so I get your version and tier info, the sound is included starting from certain version in fact.
bro thx for reply .. i just find ur answer..

Hi, correct, frame based rendering doesn't record the audio since the audio speed is not the same as frame speed, you need to add the audio later. It is common like all other rendering software e.g. blender. Adding audio is like one or two seconds work with the included ffpmeg comand line or with other tools like adobe PR.

https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/rendertomovie-golden-pack.5945/

for this issue i will use geforce exprience on my rtx to record.

zhfx updated MMD VMD Player with a new update entry:

MMDEditorPack 3.9.0

MMDEditorPack3.9.0 updates:

Option to disable vmd bones

You can disable certain vmd bones in super mode while playing dances.(See attached picture)

This is useful when you want to:

• Blend dance with other animations or plugins, e.g. you can disable the head and neck vmd bones and let the Glance plugin by Acid Bubbles to control the head and neck animation instead or you mix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attached VMD files and "Rotate character" to stage degree("like 180 y turn") than "Camera vmd" not turn with character. "How can adjust Camera vmd location as like character?" Existing option too low as good results.

i
Attached VMD files and "Rotate character" to stage degree("like 180 y turn") than "Camera vmd" not turn with character. "How can adjust Camera vmd location as like character?" Existing option too low as good results.
which version do you use. idont have problem or issue for mmd bro.

Hi I have replied to you the same per Patron message.

Hi I have replied to you the same per Patron message.
mmdshot.jpg

I can't find similar option. SuperMode too same. Plz show me that menu.

CASE CLOSE .. finaly i know wht mmd he use to made dream casher mmd ^_^V damn !!! need 3month for research by my self !! V2 motion for dream casher too.. damnit ... so happy. and i have ^^V

Not able to use R18MMD Files with your mmd player. When i load R18 Adult sex MMD, your player doesn't play. if i have one male and one female character and i add plugin on any one character, vmd file is played on both of them. For R 18 MMD Sex animations, there are separate files for Male, female and camera. Hope newer versions of your player will have such options and also option to save it as scene after doing bake. If MMD Player can play R18 MMD sex files, it is much easier to trace and create sex animation out of any animated GIF and make it VMD. People may not have to acid bubbles animation plugin if your player can have these options. Nice player, i enjoyed it. excellent work. hope newer versions will have more features.

MMDPlayer3.12.0 update

MMDEditorPack3.12.0 feature:

A.B Loop/Play offsets

You can cut the dance play by setting a play start and a play end. When you combine this with the Loop Play option, you can achieve the A/B Loop effect, i.e. you can repeat a part of the dance play. When you combine this with RenderToMovie plugin, you can render videos with customized length. RenderToMovie starts automatically at the desired start point and finishes at the desired end point.

To use these options, please just add...

MMDPlayer3.13.0 update

MMDEditorPack3.13.0 update:

MMD Player Motion Optimization

This version siginificatly changed the motion style, it optimized the motion especially with arm twist bones. It avoids overstreching of arms, legs, and neck and also plays sligntly more gentle/softer than before. Below you find an example of the motion difference:

Before:

View attachment 161763
After:
View attachment 161764

Back
Top Bottom