• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Mira 72 poses

Scenes Mira 72 poses

lozirato

Reactions
lozirato submitted a new resource:

Mira 72 poses - sexe poses

Bonjour à tous.

Une scène de 72 poses avec des commandes vocales en français.

Les commandes de pose sont gérés par PoseMe du formidable plugins de cheesyFX ;)

Mais aussi par la voix avec le plugins voice controleur.

Avec la voix vous pouvez:

- Appeler la pose : exemple dites 10

- Ajuster...

Read more about this resource...

lozirato updated Mira 72 poses with a new update entry:

Mira 72 poses V4

Bonjour,

Une nouvelle version avec des options en plus:

- Désactiver les expressions de cloe
- Désactiver les mouvements autothrust de Guy
- Désactiver les commandes voice commander
- Option Passenger (Embody) (Not Vr Mode pas testé).
- Enlever la voix en double.

Pour les options revenez à la position "0"

Et quelques ajustement de pose.

Je regarde pour enlever la vue du penis en Xray :unsure:

Bon jeux ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think it's broken, I load into the scene and nothing is happening, I can't find the voicecontrol plugin and when I do add it in myself there's no poses or anything. Is there a tutorial?
Chazz0le, Contrôle your VAM Version "1.22.0.3" . Do you use the HUB or Internet to install the package? In the HUB, you see if the plugins are in library, otherwise "Dowload All".

PLugin cloe.JPG
PLugin 72 poses.JPG

When you deactivate voice command, how do you switch position? I click start nothing happens and there is not buttons to load sex positions?

When you deactivate voice command, how do you switch position? I click start nothing happens and there is not buttons to load sex positions?
Hy Sfmpov, verifie that you have the plugin Bodylanguage attribute to cloe. And In PoseMe Tab General Canevas Enabled checked

PoseMe1.JPGPoseMe2.JPG

New Version

Complete version change

New version with fewer plugins. Much smoother.

Before downloading the update, you must install this plugin. and I advise you to put it as default plugins.
You will be able to manage the lights for your view or scenes

Tuto for session plugins instal:
after downloading the update follow these instructions in pictures

And save Session Plugins Presets.

Thanks CheesyFX for plugins :)...

Thx for your help, I wanted to try but after updating to the V3 it broke everything for me : https://imgchest.com/p/wl7lmx9e6yx
Install this plugins With the HUB.

And in your session plugins, this plugins

Install this plugins With the HUB.

And in your session plugins, this plugins

Oh I think you meant this plugin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/cheesypluginsuite.39196/ in session, adding "focusonme" did nothing but when I added the cheesy plugin suite in the session plugins that fixed almost everything. Now I just need to figure out why the environment isn't working (the house) but at least the pose and animations works! Merci pour ton aide :)

Oh I think you meant this plugin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/cheesypluginsuite.39196/ in session, adding "focusonme" did nothing but when I added the cheesy plugin suite in the session plugins that fixed almost everything. Now I just need to figure out why the environment isn't working (the house) but at least the pose and animations works! Merci pour ton aide :)
En français c'est plus facile pour moi ;) .
Si c'est un problème de lumière.
J'ai joint un fichier de configuration de la lumière pour le plugins LightMeUp intégré à FocusOnMe.
Tu dois le charger, vérifie aussi que les lumières sont activé

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Mira 72 poses V6

Dernière mise à jour avec en option:

Les voix sont toujours fonctionnelle, vous pouvez les activer ou pas.
Le choix de voir le Xray du penis (Activé par défaut).

Le mode VR Passenger fonctionne. Pour le Canevas de Cheesy vous pouvez le recentrer en appelant le panneau de contrôle (Regardez les dernières mise à jours du plugins bodylanguage). Ou appelez les poses avec la voix.

Bon jeux :)

View attachment 375608

I am unable to see the environment even though I have it downloaded, is this due to needing CheesyFX.FocusOnMe!.14?

I have CheesyFX.FocusOnMe!.12 and on version 6 of this. Is anyone else having trouble with the environment and lights not loading in?

Back
Top Bottom