Meshed vr question

Because he wants to be proud :ROFLMAO:

So, meshedVR is german. Therefore I think that this software is "Made in Germany", that's why it is that good. :cool:
But I'm not sure.

Because he wants to be proud :ROFLMAO:

So, meshedVR is german. Therefore I think that this software is "Made in Germany", that's why it is that good. :cool:
But I'm not sure.

I don´t think he´s german cause his release dates aren´t precise enough :p No...joke aside. Really? Somebody should make an interview with him and create a bio in the Wiki so we know a bit more about our Meshiah ;)

I was pretty sure until you questioned it. You know this effect? 😀

I'm sure TToby (or someone else) can confirm if he's german or not. But yeah, I also would like to know at least some rudimental informations about our VaM team. Just out of curiosity.

Hi, there is only a little known about Meshed. Obviously he doesn't like to let everybody know, and we should respect this. But some harmless speculations should be OK ;)
From some release dates being Pacific Time and repeatedly refering to US law only, my personal guessing would be:
US west coast. Place your bets please.

Hi, there is only a little known about Meshed. Obviously he doesn't like to let everybody know, and we should respect this. But some harmless speculations should be OK ;)
From some release dates being Pacific Time and repeatedly refering to US law only, my personal guessing would be:
US west coast. Place your bets please.

Agree with you. I also believe that the public not knowing too much personal stuff about MeshedVR is a protection for them and VaM projects. I don't think they like such unnecessary distractions.

I would like to appeal to people who happen to known any member in MeshedVR team for not giving away their identities... unless they wanna do it themselves...

Back
Top Bottom