Male gens skin transfer to G2M

void

Reactions
So I succeeded in transfering all skins to G2 with a proper Blender template. However there's that little difference between man and woman. I got absolutely no clue in transfering male genital skin to G2M genital.

Any idea?

So, you are going from Vam to Daz with a Vam skin from a var, or your own textures? For males, the Vam gen texture is the same as G2M. I've gone the other way from Daz to Vam, and it's the same texture. In order to actually use the gens texture in Daz, you need to own the male gens, which are a geograft. You only get the male gens with certain pro packages in Daz.

I want to go from DAZ to VAM, take a G8M skin for example and transfer it to VAM G2M. It works with the whole body without gens. Now that G8M got a different genital than G2M.
DAZ G2M to VAM G2M is no problem at all, problems arise with anything other than DAZ G2M to VAM G2M. For these problems we can use Blender (in which I am a noob) and the community provided GxM models however they lack male gens.
I got all GxM gens in DAZ, that's not the problem. I don't know - and there aren't any guides - how to transfer the gens between the different generations.

Or perhaps easier with explaining my workflow:
I got a G8M texture, torso, legs, arms, face, gens, eyes. I load them onto a G8M model without gens in Blender, transfer them to G2M model without gens in Blender and bake the textures onto the G2M. Now I got a perfect former G8M skin on my G2M model. Just the genital skin is missing and as I am a very limited Blender noob I am curious if there's a "how to" somewhere.

Last edited:
Describing the proposed workflow is always a good idea. You might want to read through this topic, and the discussions. I describe how I made a Futa conversion of Monique6. Basically, you will end up having to use a photo editor to craft a G2M texture using the G8M texture as a base. I don't know of an automated way to do this.

Thanks, the 33% is a good hint, but the seam is still visible, much better than before, but still... I wonder why there isn't more interest in converting males from DAZ to VAM with their original skin and no one came up with a decent guide or blender "recipe", despite I know that there's some copyright on the male gens. Unbelievable... the net's full of pirates but no one...

Thanks, the 33% is a good hint, but the seam is still visible, much better than before, but still... I wonder why there isn't more interest in converting males from DAZ to VAM with their original skin and no one came up with a decent guide or blender "recipe", despite I know that there's some copyright on the male gens. Unbelievable... the net's full of pirates but no one...
In a decent photo editor, you can overlay the 33% gens texture on the torso texture and then use the clone brush to blend it at the seam below the navel. That's relatively easy. I use Paint Shop Pro to do this, but the free program Gimp can do it too. You clone from the torso texture layer to the gens texture layer, then blend where it meets the actual gens.

There is just a lot less interest in male characters in general.

Back
Top Bottom