• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

MacGruber Post Magic crashes UI on new scene load

oppai500

Reactions
Hello! I have a little problem: I added MacGruber´s Post Magic to my session pugins. Whenever a scene I load contains MacGruber Post Magic as scene or atom puglin and I try to load a new scene, my UI crashes. I can still see the lowest left corner grey buttons, but all other buttons, e.g. scene load, disappear. I tried to remove MacGruber as session plugin, but then I get the same UI disappearance. Can anybody help ? Thank you in advance!

1. Quit VaM
  2. Temporarily remove the PostMagic VAR from your AddonPackages folder, like move it to your Desktop.
  3. Restart VaM
  4. Remove the session plugin, make sure to save the new setup.
  5. Re-add PostMagic VAR to AddonPackages. Restart VaM or do a rescan in the PackageManager window.
  6. (DO NOT USE PostMagic as a session plugin. There can only be ONE instance of PostMagic at a time. Same goes for any other similar plugin that messes with rendering behind the scenes...as soon as multiple plugins do that, you are bound to get weird/broken results.)
  7. Load your scene.

Also, don't add PostMagic to scenes using BodyLanguage. They both want to control the render engine. They fight...

Back
Top Bottom