Possess person on scene load

HolySchmidt

Reactions
Can someone tell me how to possess a person just when the scene is loaded?
Or how to possess a person in scene "one" and after loading the next scene with merge load I'm still in possess mode with the same person?
Is this possible?

Working on a little story. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Is this a cynical "maybe" or don't you know if this makes this possible? Sorry for asking, text-only sometimes is hard to interpret if you don't know the person.

Will have a look at it, thanks!

Last edited:
I use MacGruber's brick "EventSceneLoad" and "Passenger" (Embody should also work well) from Acidbubbles for this.
Just let Passenger get activated by Mac's plugin on scene/subscene load.

Can I do something with "EventSceneLoad" that I can't do with the normal "MergeLoad" function?

Yes, activating the Posesssion again
You still use merge load, but char is still POVed

Also, in Embody there's an option in Other Settings, Auto Activate On Load. Just make sure you choose Passenger or Improved Possession preset for what you want in your scene.

If you use merge load, this should do the trick (hopefully) but you can also use the same technique I used in the scene The Boss, where I actually fade out, load a new pose (using Timeline) and fade in. In this case, you can use the Embody trigger ReinitializeIfActive to "reposition" the viewpoint after the pose has been loaded.

Back
Top Bottom