Exploding person atoms upon scene load

cmramlow

Reactions
Sorry for the novel long read - A recent issue I've encountered is when loading a sex scene, especially with multiple atoms positioned before the scene finishes loading, the person atom are physics exploding all over the scene completely destroying the scene setup. Not even restoring saved positions makes it work again once the atoms explode.

NSFW: Example scene with 3 persons that will explode upon next load -

I don't know if the is a result of the awesome new CPU patcher in the free other hub area, some other setting but besides adding explosion limiter to each atom (which isn't a solution) is there any other settings recommended I set when saving the scene so there's no explosions?

Example: what I do with person atoms when there's only two of them that work is save the scene with the people's physics frozen, which does work for two atoms, but when I'm using 3 or more sexual positioned close, upon loading their physics burst apart and they fly in wild explosions across the scene until I turn off their atoms, try and reset poses, to little avail. I do have the scenes frozen upon every load which has worked for years until recently and nothing really has changed, no physics bust session or scene plugins are being used either.

Now that you know my problem would changing any of these settings help and if not, what's recommended? Thanks
1711587320187.png

A couple of things to try:

Load the scene in Edit mode. Since that freezes motion, perhaps they won't explode. It's probably the one in the middle that's causing it.

What I've done is to load the scene with collision off on one atom. I have a button to turn it back on, and another to start the action. The BDSM Spreader scenes I have do that.

Back
Top Bottom