how to trigger specific person atoms

Thorozar

Reactions
I am working on a scene where i have the animations and everything set for a certain look, but i would like to make it extremely easy to swap models with other looks, possibly other outfits, and even changes to triggers within the timeline, which for the most part is just going to be the same (could be different audio clips/cues or different fluids etc). I have several additional atoms for this purpose so that they can carry over their timeline changes and look in a lineup with the UI buttons above them to select the one you want. What i am having issues with is i made a UI Button to trigger to select the different model and i cant find a way to move her to the starting position. There are other buttons the user would then select to chose passenger, embody, etc. That would put the user in the proper position to watch the show. Is there a way to move the model to the correct position via a trigger that i am missing? Seems the control you can do, but not the move portion of the atom. Once I get that set i can activate the timeline on that atom, and move the default model to the sidelines and disable her timeline.

Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom