How to make person atoms accommodate monster cocks?

alexasdf

Reactions
Just as in the title, I created a male morph who has a monster cock, but quickly realized that female atoms cannot accommodate it in any of their orifices. Is there a plugin which corrects this? I also cannot find a morph which would increase the depth.

Typically people will use https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/ to tweak colliders, e.g. make the shaft smaller and allow some clipping (the colliders inside the female's vagina are complex but you can also fiddle with them), keep in mind it's not exactly obvious to do it right. I mean, if it can't physically get in there, you have to make room for it somehow or cheat.

I've also got to the point where you stand. And I ended up using AcidBubbles plugin to edit the colliders of the female body to fit in bigger "objects". I share my collider presets. Their not perfect, but now stuff you insert can reach the girls throat (both ways ^^)

Attachments

• colliders.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi all, so I downloaded the zip file now what? I also have the problem that monster sized features don’t fit in normal sized holes

@crazyphilll you can load the presets included in the zip file into Acid Bubbles' plugin. I think you will need to tweak it quite a bit if you're using custom models. Happy Tinkering!

Back
Top Bottom