• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

How to pin any atoms and make them unselectable?

zane02210

Reactions
Twitter
HinaTenshi0406
Recently downloaded a lot of character models using asset hair.
So I use CUAManager to import hairstyles when I want to use my own character models in other scenes.
But if I need to adjust the character's head, I often accidentally select the asset hair and move it, which is very annoying to me...
Is there any way to pin any atoms so that they are no longer picked up by me?

Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.13 - 04.22.58.24.png

Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.13 - 04.23.09.78.png

Go to the control-tab of any object in vam and deselect "grab/possess" of rotation and position. You can also "hide" the object afterwards in the root window to make it "invisible".
If you wanna make hidden objects visible again, go to the select-tab in the main menu and mark "show hidden".

Go to the control-tab of any object in vam and deselect "grab/possess" of rotation and position. You can also "hide" the object afterwards in the root window to make it "invisible".
If you wanna make hidden objects visible again, go to the select-tab in the main menu and mark "show hidden".
Thank you for your help!!
Thank you also for the additional useful information you provided me!!

Back
Top Bottom