M-F Sex Pose Presets

M-F Sex Pose Presets

VikLamant

Reactions
VikLamant submitted a new resource:

M-F Sex Pose Presets - Collection of 100+ Male/Female Sex Poses designed to work in unison.

Haven't been creating anything worth sharing here in a while so hoping these will be useful to at least a few people.

These Sex Pose Presets are designed for both atoms to share the same X,Y,Z coordinates and to work with size appropriate props.
Best to turn off Collisions for one of the two atoms, load related Pose Presets and turn Collisons back on.

If you're unfamiliar with home to move two atoms around at same time...

Read more about this resource...

Can’t wait trying these out! Been looking for something like this – thanks for sharing 👏🏼
Yea, I noticed there's nothing like this out there so figured I'd give it a go since it would be something I would be interested in. Let me know if there's any issues!

Small tip, if anyone finds JointCorrect as disturbing as i do, load pose of choice then add JointCorrect plugin to your person atoms, then remove it. POOF all JointCorrect morphs gone.

If time allows, will have the pose preset fixes without the plug-in morphs later tonight. If not, hopefully sometime early this week. I feel bad that I didn't take that into consideration when packing them the first time.

VikLamant updated M-F Sex Pose Presets with a new update entry:

Version 2

All TittyMagic, JointCorrect, etc morphs should now be removed from all pose presets, despite what dependencies says!

FIXED:
Head Angle (Her) - exceeded Y rotation on 2 or 3 poses.

MODIFIED:
Position 04 05 (both) completely revamped to be more unique.

Please keep in mind that not all models will work 100% well with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

when 28 or 14 (couple poses) with timelined transitions? (also 7 would be ok). Nice work man! :coffee::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom