• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Scene animation template M-F

Scenes Scene animation template M-F

atani

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
atani12.gitlab.io
atani submitted a new resource:

Scene animation template M-F - A build-it yourself template for "quick" scene creation

🖌 Scene animation template M-F 🗒

Before you download, this is not a typical scene, this is a template to make new scenes.

## WTF???

This scene is a template to "quickly" create scenes with different themes, environments, ambiences, intro mini-scenes, randomised speech, etc. Here's an example of this template in a themed scene:

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

great template! I have a question...what is randomizing the speed in the timeline sex animations for the thrusting? I can't seem to find it. thanks!

great template! I have a question...what is randomizing the speed in the timeline sex animations for the thrusting? I can't seem to find it. thanks!
There's a floatparamrandomizer plugin in the Cum buttons.
Check out the second spoiler for the list of plugins and logicbricks and where they are.

Last edited:
ahhh, there it is...there seems to be another randomizer affecting 'global' speed as well....any idea where that bad boy is located?

The floatparam plugin will be on when the Cum button is on. On some actions I had to use the global speed because there's no unique thrusting animation to it, so maybe you turned that one on.
There's no other floatparamrandomizer outside the Cum buttons.

Thanks for the quick response! Badass template man!

Glad you like it, have fun making scenes with it. I also released a new one yesterday, in case you're interested.
If you want scenes I made with this that are not on the Hub follow the link in my profile. Check the notes in them as the scenes refer to some payed assets, I list them but I don't share those assets, you'd have to get those yourself.

Back
Top Bottom