M girl pose
This is very impressive but i ran poorly on all my systems. Could you please release an optimised version ? Maybe without all the effects and all the structures? I did remove the majority of the background and it ran 50% faster but then there was a cascade failure and the models flew around the screen like super man haha

If you do a lite version i would love to review it!

This is very impressive but i ran poorly on all my systems. Could you please release an optimised version ? Maybe without all the effects and all the structures? I did remove the majority of the background and it ran 50% faster but then there was a cascade failure and the models flew around the screen like super man haha

If you do a lite version i would love to review it!
Its probably becasue of lights.
there are 3 pixel lights and 1 directional light in the scene. Try turning some of them off or set the number of active pixel lights to 1 or 2 under user preferences.

Also the whole environment with skybox and all the particles is a subScene.
you can place a floor down and then remove/clear the subScene to remove it all at once.

Thanks i had tried that first part as standard but it didnt help. But I will try the next part as i was trying to work out what it was...so clever and complex btw haah I wish i could run it ! How do i best remove a subscene? Is it just in the select menu alongside all the rest or is it elsewhere or hidden? There are so many selections haha

Thanks i had tried that first part as standard but it didnt help. But I will try the next part as i was trying to work out what it was...so clever and complex btw haah I wish i could run it ! How do i best remove a subscene? Is it just in the select menu alongside all the rest or is it elsewhere or hidden? There are so many selections haha
Yes there is 1 subScene atom in the scene, just select it nad delete it.

Great but is it possible to remove just the pretty blue rising fairy lights ? when i turned off sanctuary circle 2 it also turned off essentials like the pillar ....

doing really great work with this!

Small thing. The scene says Hj ...meaning? hand job? and then STOP makes the intercourse begin? Is that a little confusing? It confused me ...but maybe im just not great with acronyms haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom