Question Locking Body Movements

ZionaPierce

Reactions
Hello! I have a question and I Haven't found and answer with my fiddling. I do a lot of Expansion and Pregnancy stuff in VAM but this is beyond the limits of the rigs. A huge belly will deform if the spine so much as twists or bend a little. I want to prevent that.

Is there a way of freezing the midsection or limiting its ability to move? Switching poses or loading Animation's is near impossible without a ton of tweaking.

I imagine that this might require some kind of CUA belly to attach to the atom stomach. Or maybe by using the supplementary colliders plugin. Somebody more technical than I am might be able to help you here.

Upvote 0
A CUA is a custom unity asset. Its something that can be inserted into the game and put on a character, like hats or other props. People upload them onto the hub or they can be downloaded and converted from places like Sketchfab, but it requires some knowledge with using Unity engine (which is what VAM is based on).

Upvote 0
Besides the built-in pregnant morph, you have this morph that is better at mimicking the enlargement:

Too much and it will distort, there is physics involved, these models are not cartoons where you can do any unrealistic distortions.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom