Question Changing Body Type

mspeck01

Reactions
Is there a better way to change a body type from say wide hips to a slim but athletic girl?
I did something to a favorite Atom and it made her hips wide and I can't figure out what I did.
Other morphs I've used change more than the hips and some even changed her face features.
Now I'm affraid to mess with her anymore.

The point of morphs is to change shapes. A morph may affect only a small part in a body, or in the opposite end have a complete body shape change.
As morph combinations are virtually infinite, and people can make new ones at will, there's no solution that will work for all, it depends on what you have to start with.

Best way to understand morphs is to mess around with them and see what happens. Pick the default girl in VaM and move morph sliders, it's actually good fun to see the results, especially when you abuse the morphs 😄

Upvote 0
If you load the atom and select the "only active" check box at the top of the female morphs tab, you will see all of the morphs that make up the look. It will be easier to find the morph that you added that way.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom